fastest way to find sex

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by findme, Mar 3, 2010.

1. what is the fastest way to get a plant into flowering to find its sex? do I put it in 12/12 from seed or do I give it 1/23 from seed so that it doesn't get a lot of light and it hits flowering quick...

2. You my friend have run into the problem of every bagseed grower. Sucks right. I just got hella lucky. there really isnt a way to flower a 3 inch plant

you could presex..but that is alot of hassel..

presexing is where you let the plants reach maturity and then flower them to see sex then reveg... wasted time

you could take a clone in veg and instantly flower it...but by that time much needed space is already taken up.

or spend $35 on some femd seeds..
    what i plan to do on grow #2

3. ugh, so i might as well just keep light on 24/0... meh.

4. Yeah....sucks....gl hope for the females!

5. how long should I veg them under 24/0 until I can try to sex?

6. A fat chick and a bottle of wine coolers? WHAKA WHAKA WHAKA!

But yeah man sounds like you need to look into alternative methods. Instead of attempting to determine early, you could try out bettering your odds? Dig around and you will find all kinds of methods to use to greater your chances and coming up with a sexy lady rather than a burly dude. Some claim putting bannana peels as they ripen around germinating seeds, or early flowering plants helps your chances. Others say birth control pills are just the fix because of the estrogen. Million more tricks and scams out there, some seem plausible some are clearly the rants of a 12 year old who stumbled away from his math blasters game. Best of luck man, it's a game of chance.

Try and alter your odds, not rush the process.