fastest hash method for 60+lbs trim.

Discussion in 'Harvesting and Processing Marijuana' started by angryogre, Aug 12, 2011.

1. Dry ice hash will give you an ounce of keif for every 3 ounces of trim, then you could easily make that into a super podent concentrate butter, more hash, ect... All you need is on bubble bag and some dry ice

2. #23 Sickleg, Aug 29, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    I just bought a single 220 micron bag just for this method. You would probably get much finer hash with a 160, but I like weight :).

The bag was 10 bucks shipped and dry ice is dirt cheap. You don't need much...

3. I dry sieved 15 or so pounds and have around 1.5 lbs of kief, it's fucking work to process all this shit. my neighbor's buddy has bubble bags and I'm gonna dry sift as much as possible with the bags and dry ice the do a bubble run with all of the leftovers. I still need to find or make something to form 1oz hash pucks. I had no idea how much work I was in for when I took on the task of turning 60lbs of trim into hash:eek:. on the upside there's 5 lbs of popcorn and bud trimmings from ak-47 and mendo purps that I'll be turning into several thousand joints.and let me tell you there's no hiding the stink of 60lbs of trim, when I walk into my grow room the smell hits me like a freight train.

4. Maybe you could get a barrel of Iso alcohol and a bunch of baking sheets?

5. #26 Sickleg, Aug 31, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Buy a clay extruder(<$15) from any arts and craft store and put a coin on the end so you don't extrude your hash. Can also be heated in the oven on low heat for 25 minutes or so to make the hash compress better.

6. I'd go LPG or ISO like the north africans forget that screen idea, though is the best, you gotta go industral

"V"

7. Could you post pics?

8. [quote name='"KB Grower"']Could you post pics?[/quote]

Ya. Whatever you decide, we need pix lol.

Get a big ass glass tube and butane the popcorn nugs, bho is definitely my favorite type of hash

9. If you use any type of solvent for this much trim, it'll cost a ton. Also, stuff extracted with solvents don't last as long as whole trichomes as in kief and bubble hash.

I would just buy 20-gallon bubble bags and take the time to make good hash. don't have to go through the full 5 bags, save time by using 3

10. #31 mjmama25, Jul 1, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 1, 2012
    [quote name='"scottio19"']If you use any type of solvent for this much trim, it'll cost a ton. Also, stuff extracted with solvents don't last as long as whole trichomes as in kief and bubble hash.

I would just buy 20-gallon bubble bags and take the time to make good hash. don't have to go through the full 5 bags, save time by using 3[/quote]
    I second this.

Also legally speaking, making hash with chemical solvents is considered a serious crime on the same level as manufacturing meth. But bubble hash is legal for med patients and is a way lesser charge for non MMJ patients. Bubble hash is the safest, cheapest, easiest, healthiest, and best tasting way to go. My canna club only stocks bubble hash because of the things I mentioned.

11. Yea I heard bubble tastes way better than bho.

12. Are you sure making hash chemically can get you the same punishment as cooking crystal meth? i cant see any judge or jury being that tough..

13. I would use large garbage cans or totes and do a half gumby method half bubble bags..stir it up with the ice water, strain out the trimmings then let it settle and syphon off most of the water and then dump it info a 25 micron bubble bag..not the purest but it you'll get all the trichs