fastest biggest yield.

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by maverick1453, Jul 3, 2011.

1. i know its a random question.

but what is actually the best growing medium for the fastest and biggest yields?

im sure soil is probably the slowest. but is it aero? hydro? or coco coir the best to get it goin big and fast

2. You sound like your about to grow for the wrong reasons. Big yield usually means LONG flowering time. Fastest growth usually means low quality buds. HIGH quality usually means less yield. You cant get a plant thats gonna yield awesome, grow fast, and have awesome bud on it. You can however have a mixture of a little of each. If its your first grow be happy with smokeable bud. hydro is the fastest ive seen.

3. If you want real speedy growth I believe hydroponics allows for the fastest grow times, but a good hydro setup requires a bit of technical knowledge, and most importantly, knowledge of growing.

I don't wanna make assumptions, but it sounds like your inexperienced, and are looking for the ideal overall setup, but unfortunately there isn't any "best" way of growing weed, each method has its pro's and con's. It's all about your preferred method, the one that works for you.

If I wanted to I could do a hydro grow indoors, but honestly my favorite way is planting in 5 gal pots and growing them in my greenhouse in my backyard, where they are lavished with natural sunlight.:smoke:

Good luck man, and read the stickies, there's a wealth of information on these forums.

4. Each has its pros and cons. For a beginner which I assume you are by the question. By far the easiest grow and most common is soil. Soil is used by a lot even the large scale growers. Its natural and easy.

5. ^ true it is pretty hard to screw up soil