FastBuds gorilla glue auto

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by RiseOfTheTriad, Jul 31, 2019.

1. Just dropped one in water today.
    I have read bad things about FB but we will see what I can do with them.[​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  3. Yeah, keep us updated on how things are going...I've personally never used them before

• Like Like x 2
  4. #4 RiseOfTheTriad, Aug 2, 2019
    Last edited: Aug 2, 2019
    This may be an over updated thread but too many updates are better than too few. I like to update with a picture every 2 days or so.

I am happy to report tap root is tapping already.

My germ method. 12 to 24 hrs in water till it sinks. Then wet paper towel till tap root shows. Using this I have yet to have a seed not start. I did have one that took 3 days in the wet paper towel though. [​IMG]

I should also add that I have never grown an auto before, so tips and advice are welcome. I already DO NOT plan on topping the plant. Training and super crop if needed.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Well the seed has popped out of the soil.
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  6. I’m growing GG autos but mine are from Grower’s Choice. Mine are at about six weeks now. I’m looking forward to gluing up my scissors! You’re off to a good start! Have you grown before?

• Like Like x 1
  7. Yes I have grown several times before.
    Northern lights
    White widow
    Blueberry
    Amnesia haze
    Neville's haze
    Jack Herer

They were all photos though. Never grown an auto before. So far every grow has gone smoothly IMHO

• Like Like x 2
  8. Seems slow growing.

I also am starting to believe that all seedlings will stretch no matter how much light you give them. However if there is too little light they will stretch more. [​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  9. Auto's stunt easy. You should Always plant the seed in it's final container so you don't have to re-pot.

• Like Like x 1
  10. I've read that. It's a learning experience for me.

11. Carefully cut the cup away. Do it now before the roots become more developed. 3-5 gallon fabric pots work great.

12. Seems like potting up this one motivated it to get growing a little better. [​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  13. And still growing. Seems so slow at this age. Especially when you have a plant going through its stretch before flower.[​IMG]

14. If this is your first auto...you just wait......the growth it starts doing here in about 5 or 6 days.....really all the way up to harvest.......is just WILD to me.....I LOVE IT!

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. Can an auto grow under 12/12 lighting? Nice looking baby so far! I subscribed and can’t wait to see how she grows.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  16. As long as an auto gets SOME kind of light for photosynthesis.......it can grow, and "flower" under any light schedule

With that said, I personally believe Auto's do best in 24/0 light schedule

• Like Like x 1
  17. Training it a little. [​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  18. 2 days later and still growing. [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  19. Looking good....what is your light schedule??

• Like Like x 1