Fast times at Taco Bell

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Jiggernex, Nov 10, 2011.

1. At about noon today, skipped school, smoked weed with 2 of my dudes, decided to take a trip to taco bell to get some good cheap food. We get there, and this is a newly remodeled taco bell, like they literally remodeled it 2 months ago so everything is brand new.

We're in the drive-thru line and we pull up and my friend driving goes "uhhhhhh can I get, like, four soft tacos, like, two bean burritos and holy shit this screen has the highest definition I've seen in my life."

And wouldn't you know it, it was so amazingly clear, we actually started to freak out because the ordering screen had more definition than real life. Dammn. So he orders his food (me and him between us order 9 bean burritos), get our food, and pull into the parking lot to eat.

This dude unwraps the first burrito, takes a bite into it, says he'll be right back and goes in. Comes out about five minutes later with two more bean burritos. Apparently they rolled his burrito with a really shitty tortilla that was all hard and stale so they gave gave him two more. Uhhhh..... wat. lol.

Anyways that chronicles our time at Taco Bell today. Read it, and if you enjoyed it, good for you. If you didn't enjoy it, then gtfo and eat a stale tortilla

2. Can't go to taco bell without getting a cheesy gordita crunch...mmmmmmm cheeeeesssssyyyy

3. nice story brah. how were your burritos?

4. i roll my own

5. They were delicious, sometimes they're really good and sometimes they're meh, which is weird considering their all made the same way, makes you wonder how technical the mexican bean industry aspires to me.

EDIT: and who's that ^

6. Spicoli from Fast Times at Ridgemont High, Probably the coolest stoner ever

7. I love Taco Bell, I could definitely eat 9 tacos myself. Sounds like you guys had a good time.

:smoke:

[​IMG]

8. Spicy chicken soft taco! Damn I miss them!

9. My favorite part of this is that the OP referenced a movie they apparently haven't seen. Ha.

That and the definition. I have done that before. I have been driving and suddenly thought "Man these graphics are fucking incredible." And then I realize I'm retarded.

10. [quote name='"CasuallySerious"']My favorite part of this is that the OP referenced a movie they apparently haven't seen. Ha.

That and the definition. I have done that before. I have been driving and suddenly thought "Man these graphics are fucking incredible." And then I realize I'm retarded.[/quote]

Isnt fast times an old tv show? Guess you haven't seen it either hehe

11. Yes it was..in 1986

12. Its all about those Chicken Flatbreads.

13. [quote name='"epiic"']Spicy chicken soft taco! Damn I miss them![/quote]

Omfg r.I.p. those Muhfuggas were my shit. *holds lighter up*

14. [quote name='"shawnhemp"']

Omfg r.I.p. those Muhfuggas were my shit. *holds lighter up*[/quote]

Haha!! You know it man! Best fucking thing taco bell ever did!!! Worst thing, stop selling them... Assholes!!! RIP spicy chicken soft taco.

15. spicy chicken burritos were the shit

16. [quote name='"andromeda261"']spicy chicken burritos were the shit[/quote]

What????? They had those??? I'm so fucking mad right now!!!

17. your just full of cool stories bro

18. [quote name='"epiic"']

Haha!! You know it man! Best fucking thing taco bell ever did!!! Worst thing, stop selling them... Assholes!!! RIP spicy chicken soft taco.[/quote]

I still ask for them every time I go to make sure they're not back. Don't hurt to try, but I think I'm just in denial lol

19. Bean burritos from taco bell taste like shit... I least the one by me. It's all about that volcano burrito and Baja blast haha