fast growing vs slow growing?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by brian8472, Sep 3, 2003.

1. im thinking of getting some seeds to grow some top44 but i had a question ok if i have 50 fast grow plants and harvest every 2 months is that better then having 50 slow grow plants and harvesting every 4 months? the fast grow will have smaller buds yes? while the slow grow will have much bigger buds, wondering what i would be getting the most weed with in say 2 years of growing

2. it depends on a lot of things.

seeds r a big part of that but so is ur style of growing and just how much work u wanna put into it all. how much space u have, how many lights and grow rooms u can use, can u flower in 1 room while vegging up ur next lot in another?

from just a seed point of view then an extra week or 2 of flowering mite give u 50% more bud weight. if ur only thought is about weight then just get the biggest budding plant u can find and stick with it, grow it how it likes to b grown.

just 1 thing tho, most of the 8week plants r the big budding 1s, the 1s that take 12weeks+ tend to have smaller buds but the smoke is much much nicer.

3. It depends on what you are growing for? Are you trying to produce as much commercial grade material as soon as possible, are you worried about getting caught, etc Then you would go with a fast grower. But if its the total yield over an extended amount of time, go with a heavy yield strain that takes longer to finish.

Grasscity Deals Near You