Fast Grow...?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by LoveMeSomeMe, Feb 11, 2009.

1. I am on my second grow and I ran into problems last time because of time constraints for various reasons, but worked things out. I am well aware that my yield will be reduced by flowering at an earlier stage and what not, but I am working within a time frame of a little over two months. What are the chances I can get a small crop for personal satisfaction in that amount of time?

Also, if anyone has any tips for speeding up the process, that is getting the stems strong enough to support the leaves and bud, I would greatly appreciate it.

2. first off it's about the strain, your going to hurt yourself badly if you have a strain that does require a crap load of time to flower.

what I recommend is germinate them in soil and start veggin them the second they come up with as much lumens as possible. Then two weeks after their heads pop out switch to 12/12 that will give you 6 weeks or so to flower. Make sure you have a curing plan setup too. That will take a few days if you go with a dryer box.

3. Give them the regular 18/6 to start or go with a full 24/0 for a bit?