Fast Food with Two Windows

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by smokingmonkey, Apr 10, 2010.

1. So I have an interesting experience tonight, I was baked as shit and went to McDonalds for some munchies. I roll into the drive throught, order some cheeseburgers, then go to the window and pay. The girl gives me my change and I wait there for a while for her to bring me my food.

I wait awhile and end up laying back and falling asleep. Twenty minutes later another car honks at me waking me up, I was like wtf I never got my food. Then I look forward and see that there are two windows.

So I roll forward and the girls is just like, we wanted to see how long you would wait there, but they gave me two extra cheeseburgers to make up for it, so its all good.

2. McDonalds always have the pay window and the pickup window....at least EVERY McD's I've been to.

I like the one in my city with 2 ordering lanes. People always line up at one and forget the other, and there isn't anything better than jumping 4 cars in line then making a huge ass blazed order.

3. I hate how when I saw this, Before reading, I figured that you were gonna say this. The sleepin part is the shit lol.

4. #5 smokingmonkey, Apr 10, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 10, 2010
    I never eat at McDonalds, Im visiting some friends in this small ass town, McDonald's was the only restaurant open at 3 in the morning...I wanted Jimmy Johns, I still do...number 8 with hot peppers, hold the mustard and tomato...If that sandwich was a woman she would be beautiful and I would have glorious sex with her.

Im pretty sure I don't have narcolepsy, I came to party with friends, so I brought a ounce of dank with me, I though I'd be smoking with a dozen people, ended up being four. So we smoked about half of it in a few hours. I was ready to pass the fuck out at midnight.

5. this is the best sentence ive ever read about sandwiches. ever.

6. interesting story i just dont find something logical

that it took 20 minutes for a car to honk you in line or them to wake you up. NO WAY

i couldnt say it would be more then 5 minutes.

unless you were in ar eally small town of like 250 ppl, where there shouldnt even be a mcds then i aint believeing shit.

like comon. you aint ever gonna convince me you stalled a line at a mcds drive through for 20minutes EVER.

7. He said it was 3 in the morning in a small town before you posted this

8. Yeah kinda pointless to use both windows when it's not busy. For some reason a wendy's I go to always asks people to pull into the parking lot to get their food if they have a big order. At least 4 times friends or I have done this no one else even comes up and makes an order by the time they bring out the food.

9. Yeah McDonalds has two drive-thru windows

I hear they have a clown who does ads and shit too

Marijuana

10. Two windows always confuse the shit out of me, especially when high. Around my area most drive-thrus have only one window. So when I go to a place with two, I begin to freak out. Sometimes they're pay here then move up, but then there are two different windows to pick up. And what I hate is when they have the first one open but not the second. I guess it's good for large towns.

11. same thing bassicaly happend to me last night , i pulled up and asked for a whopper and shes was like sir this is mcdonalds. I just couldnt stop lauphing. Then I was just chillen at the first window before i finnaly moved up. It seemed like forever

12. Dude...every McDonalds I've gone to has a pay window and another window to get the food....actually, every fast food place I've ever gone to has. Wtf?

13. Haha, you in an automatic transmission? I'm surprised you didn't slip off the brake and roll into the building or soemthing.

14. That happened to me before, I didnt hear her say pull up to the 1st window. so i sped up to the 2nd window and was like "wtf nobody's up here". I looked in the rear view and she was hanging out the 1st window telling me to come back.

I put it into reverse, got my food, and left slightly confused:confused:

15. I rarely see ones with only one window, as well.

There's a Burger King here with only one window, and a couple Dairy Queens, but they're pretty old buildings.

Then there's the newer ones where they throw a third window in, just to confuse you even more.

Or what's even worse, is when they stop using the first window late at night because it's dead.
    So after you're done ordering they'll say "please pull ahead to the last window", but sometimes you're too stoned and you don't really hear them so you sit at the first window for 5 minutes going "where are they?" until finally, you see a head poke out of the second window waving you forward.
    And then you feel like an idiot. :hide:

16. Lol falling asleep at a drive in window has got to be the funniest thing ive heard this week.

17. 20mins and the burgers were still hot?