Fast Food Choice When Green To The Gills?

Discussion in 'General' started by 12stepCornelius, Jun 4, 2014.

1. There may be a thread on this already, so no hard feelings if I get crucified. Where do you guys head to when you're high af and feeling the need for diabetes and a flavor bomb? Oh and more specifically, does anyone else here go "Fuck…ICE CREAM…NOW." I'm hitting up the DQ in a few. So feel free to continue chatting if and when I vanish. I'll re-emerge in t-minus S'mores Blizzard. 

2. if i was in cali id hit up in n out every day

but i go to mcd for fast and cheap

or b bops, culvers, bk. Taco bells beefy 5 layer burritos are legit

3. Subway.  Also Kings Buffet is great, $15 and they got tons of food. 

4. Taco Bell is legendary when it comes to needing massive amounts of cheap American/Mexican eats! 

I went to a Chinese Buffet for an early lunch one morning with a couple of peeps after a fat bowl. It was not a bad thing. 

5. #5 dankness420, Jun 4, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 4, 2014
    Haha ya pretty much any buffet is great.  Me and my friends have a ritual of blazing in the lot directly before going in(yaya smoking in public), also after we finish eating we go back to the lot, blaze, then go to fish store and check out all the crazy stuff.  Also Toys'r'us is there to...its actually a great lot to go kill 3 hours now that I think of it... well I know what I am doing Thursday.

6. I like to get BLT sub foot longs from Subway for $5 and some tax. It's fun especially if you can get them to cut half the top and bottom bread off and toast it. It's amazing! Being a veggie-holic, I generally add a little bit of salt and pepper, and chipotle southwest, as well as extra on lettuce, tomatoes, bacon, cucumbers, pickles, spinach, black olives, and if they are fresh enough, mushrooms. <3 I can't stand most fast food places. Occasionally I might eat at McDonalds or something, but I usually get like a grilled chicken salad or something.

7. Japanese Hibachi, Jimmy John's, Little Caesar's, Dominos, Cane's and Sonic are my go-to's. I ended up demolishing an Oreo Blizzard earlier tonight while watching nature shows lol. 

8. Where DON'T I go?

Sent from my XT1055 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. Me personally, I love a fresh and crunchy sandwich. Plenty of cuts of Italian meats are also a must, but its hard to beat a veggies out sandwich. I usually go for Subway's Italian B.M.T. 

10. I bet that is good, too. 

11. Theres a wendys right down the street. so when i can't get delivery, i ride down there and get something yummy. they taste like actual meat and i stay full for hours.

besides that, pizza and chinese which both keep me coming back for more after an hour.

12. .., smores blizzard, why have I never heard of this? Have you ever tried the banana split blizzard? Apparently it's a special order, off the menu, specialty haha.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

13. Five Guys is always my favorite, high or not. But I usually choose to go to Wendys 'cause I can buy myself a meal for under $5

Sent from my SPH-M950 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

14. in n out. allll day.
    animal style fries, double double animal style, choco choco shake. UUHhhh.

thats gunn be lunch today.

15. I miss Cookout in Virginia. Place kicked ass and was cheap as fuck. Had almost anything youd want.

It's like the In N Out of the Mid-Atlantic

16. Lol this guy just named every fast food joint one could think of

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

Please dont rub it in. It kills me already im not near one :(

18. The savoy for high tea.

19. I make my own food usually when I have the munchies. 1. It's healthier. 2. If you get high enough than everytime you cook is an adventure  :laughing:

20. No love for Chic-Fil-A ?