Fast food appreciation thread

Discussion in 'General' started by JCrohn, Mar 5, 2009.

1. This is a thread that serves as a tribute to all fast-food lovers like myself. Even though i have crohns, a good hamburger from time to time never hurts.

so let us appreciate the real, processed goodness that america has to offer (health nuts and anti fast food people please stay out of this thread... i know its bad for you and all bla bla bla i just dont want to hear it)

So without further ado, feast your eyes and drool in amazement.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. why...just why...would u post this wen u know we got the munchies!!!!!!!!!!! lol....dam that food is delicious... i want a junior bacon cheeseburger... but i cant have it.. :(

3. i just enjoyed a quadruple stack from BK :D

4. I think Wendy's is my favorite place... that or Central Park.

5. other than taco bell i hate fast food, i feel like such a fatass.

Yeah i said it, fight me :devious::p

6. we all feel like fat asses, but we love the food :)

7. ur evilllllll!!!! lol

punch, jab, kick...... ill virtually kick ur ass bro...lol.nah, jp :D

8. I love fast food, but I never have it....I think thats the reason why I've stayed the same weight for like 3 years lol.

9. Chik-fil-a pwns all. /thread.

:D

10. I can actually say I've been do a MickeyD's high and was not impressed. Through the entire meal I just kept thinking "I wish I had a Whopper." >_>

11. i think you will all find it interesting to know that my farts smell like wendys. im waiting till i can start smoking again to visit the nearest chik-fil-a, cant wait.

12. Can I hang out with you? I would love to have a friend that has farts that smell like Wendys!

13. Wendy's baby, all day.

14. chipotle's where it's at, I don't like going to hamburger joints anymore.

15. Fuck fast food. It tastes great, don't get me wrong, but that shit comes out the same as it came in. The flavor is injected into about everything on the menu and your hoping to god that some young highschool kid is washing his hands and not spreading salmanela (sp). I think I will take a chance with my own cooking before trusting another fast food resturant, because when you throw up for 3 days straight from one thing of wendys chilli and its not even the first time you have gotten poisoned from fast food before, you change your mind about that kind of shit.

It was like 2 weeks ago, I ate the wendys chilli and 3 hours after my stomach was killing me and my body wanted me to throw up... but no, I held it in for another 24 hours after that and ate some food the next day and shit.... Then came the vomiting, I threw up chilli beans and meat all intact and un-digested over 24 hours after eating it... Yeah.

16. I LOVE Wendy's chili! Never had a problem with it?

And what do you mean flavor is injected? When I worked in fast food we never did any kinda flavor injecting...

17. I know, I worked at wendys. They do it before they ship the products out to the resturants.

18. Is the meat really never frozen?

19. I honestly believe that its frozen at one time or another myself, but we always kept the meat in the fridge with the lettuce and cheese and shit, so it was never frozen on location.