fast and hard or slow and sensual?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by jmoney989, Jul 30, 2009.

1. Ay gurls tell us guys wat you like, fast hard long strokin or slow sensual rhythem.
    Personaly I like to be fucked slow and rhythematicly but I like to fuck long and hard.

2. Aye mane, I think your first mistake is assuming that they like one or the other.

I'm pretty sure it's all over the map, depending on the ebb and flow of it all... :)

3. Both are desired at diferent times, some may have a preferene over harder and fast than slow and sensual. But at the end of the day, you need both to really have a blast!:D:smoking:
    IMO:cool: "THINK ABOUT IT!"

4. Ya I know that we need variety but wat would they prefer if they were asked the question

5. apples or oranges
    chocolate or vanilla

everyones different

/thread

6. My girl likes it starting slow. then i get up to speed and we start smashin. all about the rythem yo. I can tell she likes it deep cuz she pushes up against me when i thrust. ahhhhhhhhhh i wanna see my girl

7. slow and sensual for a bit... then a bit faster

then OH YEAH!!! THRUST!

but really sometimes it can just go fast straight away or can be a long slow sesh. really depends yo!

8. i like it when he gets me on my knees and fucks me so hard that my legs are shaking...

9. I like someone who can do both. Depends on my mood.

I love when I'm shaking after. LOL

10. A few minutes of loosening her up a bit more, then fuck the shit out of her. The way I see it, if I'm going slow and sensual she's not moaning too much. Though when I give it to her and shes making sounds I didn't think a human could make and I get to see her biting her lip trying not to have the whole neighborhood hearing her.. That's the most satsifaction for me.

Fast and hard. Real hard.

11. Variety is ideal, but fast and hard will do ;)

12. throw those legs in the air and giver shit buddy.

13. When I'm high, nice and slow. But when im drunk Im like a fucking wilder beast. So it depends on when the act is taking place.

14. Seriously.. you guys do either or? That's silly. Altering the pace is the best way to make a girl come like 4 times in an hour :D

Get her horny enough to jump you herself, start real slow and then pound her into ecstasy :p

Could just be me though. Girls all have their own preferences.

15. Thank you for clarifying that as a girl, I've always believed that to be true myself, that's why I do it. Haha.

16. basically that.

also, in the morning it's best nice and slow, IMO. any other time of the day, i like it being a mix of both. keep switchin' it up. but what's even better than switching speed, is switching positions.

17. I'm a bit odd in that I just don't need it slow and sensual. Ever.

When I want to fuck, I want to fuck, and that's all there is to it.

I don't really "feel it" unless it's hard and fast, so I won't have it any other way.

I don't think I'm a reflection of the norm, though.

18. [quote name='JV420']A few minutes of loosening her up a bit more, then fuck the shit out of her. The way I see it, if I'm going slow and sensual she's not moaning too much. Though when I give it to her and shes making sounds I didn't think a human could make and I get to see her biting her lip trying not to have the whole neighborhood hearing her.. That's the most satsifaction for me.

Fast and hard. Real hard.[/QUOTEi like it rough,the louder i get the harder he fucks me i love it...i want the neighbors to smoke a cig when we get done:eek:

19. Both is good. I personally get more pleasure when it's slow, but there are days when you just need it rough.. But I prefer slow probably 60 to 40.

20. truth.. ya cant just do one or the other depends on the situation.. i legit made love to my ex like 3 months into it and we both felt a level of ecstasy idk if i'll ever be able to feel again and that was going slow and just feeling her so close to me it was amazing but generally she like to be fucked fucked fuckeddddd