Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Farts smelling like dank marijuana?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by WeaveAndWish, Oct 26, 2011.

1. Yo guys. I wish my farts smelled like some dank. Just sayin'

Skunk. :smoking:

2. LMFAO that made me laugh so fucking hard

Edit: And then you have the curitousy to put skunk next to it hahahahahahahh

3. hahahahhahahahhahahahaha. Lol I'm just thinking how funny police encounters would be.

4. "Sir, do I smell Marijuana?"
    "No, I just got back from Taco Bell, dude."

5. Mine do. :) Keep dreaming kids.

6. NU UH. Prove it dude. Prove it.

7. I swear to god I have had poops that smell like weed.

8. PHEW. I thought there was something wrong with me hahaha

9. Yeah, my shit and farts smelled like dank ass weed after I ate some firecrackers I made with abv.

They fucked up my stomach though.

10. If you eat a FireCracker or, I assume, any edible you're farts and BM's smell exactly like a dankasaurus bud.:smoke:

11. Yep. It's not as pleasant as it sounds.

12. Eww..poop? That's just nasty!

13. Hey I'd rather it smell like weed then how it normally does..

14. Mine do, but I went through a lengthy process to get that to happen :devious:

15. that's fucked up.

16. Pics or it didnt happen!

17. Good luck getting them to believe that one in a traffic stop!

18. Ya dude you should try farting into a ziploc bag and inhale it u will get high

19. ... The fuck kind of process is this?

20. And then like, you'll be sitting in a room full of friends and you'll like fart and then someone will be like "Awww man! Who's got dat sticky icky?" And I'll be like..

Attached Files: