Farting GOOD and BAD Stories

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by PsychoHorse, Apr 20, 2013.

1. okay so this was like over a decade ago.
    in this shitty ass basement we put up a curtain, more like a nasty green blanket as a makeshift wall to separate the kitchen and living room, the living room was also where my older brother slept. so one day i kept going in there, baring it, and farting. it was building up so it had a strong smell. i'm sitting in the kitchen when finally my brother comes in, moves the blanket out of the way and goes in.

BURN! I got him good.

I have 3 brothers. Farting Wars are common.

2. Wait? what the fuck did i just read?? honestly I couldn't comprehend this.

3. Onetime at work in the hospital I was walking to an elevator down this hallway. It was like 3 am and I didn't think anyone was around so I let one huge one rip for like 30 seconds. I then heard someone walking behind me and there was this really cute nurse giving me the most disgusted look. I went into the elevator and she went into the same one and it was so awkward 10 floors up.

Omega369 :wave:

4. ^\tdamn that sucks aha :smoke:

5. Ha nice i was hopin i would smile from GC and it worked. Thank you :) now i can go to bed happy.

6. I have one...

7. Well me and my dad went to walmart and he walked down a isle that had noone in it and just let go. We met around the isle down and heard some old guy just choke the fuck out. I just laughed and walked away.

8. Dude you posted 2 really weird threads, you must be high as shit.

9. well he does have psycho in his name :devious:

10. One time I farted while with my friends and we all laughed.

One time I farted while with my girlfriend and she got pissed.

11. Followed through in my brothers face while he was sleeping

12. One time I was in some store with my dad and he lets out the nastiest fart ever. It was just the two of us in this area of the store so it wasn't that big of a deal. Then a really cute employee came over and asked us if we needed help finding anything. There's no way she didn't smell the funk.

13. Couple weeks ago at Judo practice we were doing randori (sparring) and this brown belt was on top of me in kesa-gatame (basicay side control with a head lock) and as I was trying to escape I let out a nice squeeker lmao. It actually helped because he laughed and it gave me some room to move out of the hold.

14. Ok so when I was like 12 my family is big boaters and my grandpa at the time had a really big nice boat so my dad took me my mom and sister over to mystic penn I think and I live on Long Island ny so it took a long as timeso we finaly get there after like 4 hours and I fucking fart and I shit my self at the same time so I go shower on the boat I come out to go get my clothes and my fucking dad forgot all my clothes and my moms clothes at the dock so I had to wear my sisters underwear haga embarrassing

15. Girlfriend licking my anal and I followed through

16. [​IMG]

17. Dude this happened to me the other day. I work in an office. I walked up to this lady I needed to go talk to and I smelled the fart on her - it was awful. I swear she could see it on my face - she knew I could smell it. She was the only one in that area of the office.

Fuck it was an awkward conversation.

18. This one time I farted and it felt so good.

Another time I farted and I shit all over my boxers and my legs. Fuck