Farted In Class.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by MrFireball, May 25, 2011.

1. #1 MrFireball, May 25, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 25, 2011
    So today I was in class, sitting at a table with 3 cute girls. And one of them, the hottest one, asks me to get her phone which was charging on the floor next to me. So I lean over and just as I lean over, a nice fart escapes from my ass. It wasn't SUPER loud, but loud enough for that table to hear. Well, all the girls at the table start busting up laughing, and immediately turn red. I've never been so embarrassed in my life. I just grabbed my shit and walked out of the classroom. While there laughter echoed from behind me... I'm soo freaking embarrassed that I don't want to go to school tomorrow.

FML

2. You're supposed to blame it on one of the girls.... not walk out like a pussy.

3. You can't be 18 lol.

4. You took the words right out of my mouth

5. shoulda asked em if it smelled good

6. #6 MrFireball, May 25, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    I am 18.

So explain to me why I can't be 18. Everyone seems to think that.

7. "other girls"? OP you're a girl? If so i don't believe you. Everyone knows girls don't fart. It's anatomically, physically, and barometrically impossible for girls to fart.

8. #8 MrFireball, May 25, 2011
    Thy was just a typo, my bad. Well not really a typo, but just a fuck up.

9. #9 Casual Toker, May 25, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 25, 2011
    You noobed out yo. Shoulda blamed it on the cutest one, and been like "eww dude, that's just nasty", and Jus played it off like a boss.

10. So what? Haha everyone fart's. Makes you human.

I would walk back in there and just joke about it. Happens to everyone. Happened to me when we were doing sit up's in P.E. back ibm middle school.

11. This is a travesty. Your life is over. You cannot possibly go on living.

But seriously, who gives a shit. Step up your game small son!

12. Reading this and then reading OP's s/n = lol

13. Good thing there wasn't any open flames nearby mr.fireball.

14. I just farted :(....

15. #15 MrFireball, May 25, 2011
    I wish there would have... Cuz then we'd all be too busy screaming because of our burns than to laugh at me haha

16. Caring more about his appearance then the lives of 3 hot girls... Real mature.

17. HAHAHA i was gonna post the same thing

18. HAahha,ahhh. I farted today in class and I had to air that shit out.I was fanning the flumes the homework that was handed back cuz the smell started to brother me :laughing: I don't think anyone notice but I felt sorry for my classmates who had to endure the stench. xD It's okay though,we'll always love each other :love:

19. Wow man, the way you handled it made you look 1000x worse. You should of laughed it off.

20. try and look on the bright side. it could have been worse.

you could have shit your pants instead of farting lol