Fart out smoke to avoid getting busted

Discussion in 'High Ideas' started by bbomgsandpipes, Aug 19, 2012.

1. What if your body was able to divert inhaled smoke to your rectum so you can fart out smoke later if caught hitting the pipe it would be epic if that was possible so when a police man or anyone you will have no smoke come out when questioned

2. If the officer comes up to your window right after taking a hit and asks you a question, you won't have time to hold it in long enough to ghost it.

Also, Lulz.

3. [quote name='"iDontSmokeBlunt"']

If the officer comes up to your window right after taking a hit and asks you a question, you won't have time to hold it in long enough to ghost it.

Also, Lulz.[/quote]

Why would you take a hit after being pulled over i feel like youd have enough time total from the start

4. hahahahhah you just made my morning

5. I'm thinking more along the lines of sitting in a parking lot smoking, and next thing you know you see a cop walking up in your rear-view.

6. [quote name='"iDontSmokeBlunt"']

I'm thinking more along the lines of sitting in a parking lot smoking, and next thing you know you see a cop walking up in your rear-view.[/quote]

Exactly I mean stuff like that

7. [quote name='"iDontSmokeBlunt"']

I'm thinking more along the lines of sitting in a parking lot smoking, and next thing you know you see a cop walking up in your rear-view.[/quote]

Ah i didnt think of that in that case ur prob fucked cuz u got no time to prepare

8. If the smoke can come out as fart, does that mean your fart can come out as smoke too?

I wonder when would you need that?

9. I'm so baked right now, I had to read that sentence 4 times for it to register in my head haha.

10. [quote name='"rotterr"']If the smoke can come out as fart, does that mean your fart can come out as smoke too?

I wonder when would you need that?[/quote]

Get high off your farts all day

11. [quote name='"BlueBlade"']

Get high off your farts all day[/quote]

How 2nd hand pot smoke is not potent plus would you breathing ass smoke