Farmboys first gro journal

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Stupidfarmboy, Jan 7, 2017.

1. So im on day 7 veg under 600w mh dimmable fusoin bright 600w ballast 6×16 scubber by fusion breath 6 inch inline fan digit timer oscilaing fan and 6 inch intake 2 bubba kush and 2 og in five gallon buckets in fusion hut 5x5 600d mylar grow tent using general hydros flora series three part also getting budy candy and overdrive heres how they look temps 82 day 70 night 35% rh. Were i live its super dry rh aroind 15-20% so 35% i would think would be alright. Considerin 3-4 week veg under 600mh and flower rest time with 600w fusion superbright hps. Any thoughts on bud cany and overdrive any sugestions about anything else

Attached Files:

2. Skip the Bud Candy. It's fancy, overpriced molasses which is negligible as a flavor or flower supplement. Adding sugars in general isn't going to result in a change in flavor.

Lower humidity won't really hurt your plants. It just makes them grow slower when they're younger and absorb more water and nutrients through their leaves. The more established they get, the less impactful it is.

They look good so far. If you're going to store you're nutrients in your tent keep them in a box or something to keep them dark. The light will make them degrade quicker.

Why is there a fork in the bucket in the back? Lol

2'x2', 3'x3' and 2'x4' - Multi-strain

3. Fork is bubba two have forks other 2 dont there og

• Like Like x 1
  4. Thanks for the tip on the nutes im looking to get them to around 18 inches at least before i flipem im hoping for good harvest