Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Farewell.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Mindcntrlpankak, Mar 28, 2010.

1. Well...I've made the decision to stop smoking. Since i've been on GC i've met alot of people that i could consider friends. Basically people in my neighborhood have been talking about me( :confused: ) and my parents decided it's time that i get my own insurance, which will be much more than i can afford, alas i must quit smoking.

It's been good GC, i'll be back when i move out of this place.:eek:

2. you dont really have to leave GC lol

3. It would suck if i was browsing everyday, checkin out weed and shit if i can't even smoke.

4. Goodbye. Hope you can toke up again soon.

5. Good luck bro remember it's for the better and when you can smoke it will be sooooooo much better

6. Yeah :\. I'll just have to enjoy life without weed for a while.

7. shiit... thats gonna be hard as hell man.... but think happy thoughts.. like when you move out, your apartment is gonna be hotboxed 24/7

8. Think of it as a long t-break.

9. Good luck man, one day you'll be back. :smoke:

10. we'll miss you

11. Yes. a very long t-break. It's just so shitty since this will be my first 4/20 as a stoner...and im gonna miss out. FUUUCK.

12. omg dude you have to smoke once on 4/20 i mean come on do what my freind is doing get together with all yo freinds and have a "Last Supper" and smoke up