Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Farewell

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Hanger18, Aug 27, 2004.

1. Because I have been arrested recently I have decided (or rather is has been decided for me) that pot is just not a good thing in my life right now. The consequences are too great. It's more complicated, but I'll leave it at that. Bye everybody, have a good life! Maybe I'll be back in a few years.

Peace!

"Dissent is the highest form of patriotism!" Thomas Jefferson

"It is our moral obligation to break unjust laws." Dr. Martin Luther King

2. take it easy man sorry to hear that :(

3. that sucks you cant smoke anymore...

This next spliffs for you...

4. "You dance with Mary Jane, you get your toes stepped on." -Eric Foreman

5. I wish ya the best man. But why stop visiting the city? Posting on forums don't show up on drug tests :D

6. lo.lolololol thats great...yea man take his advice....lololololol
    (*falls off chair*)

7. Youll be back, i said id never blaze again and i get the urge to on occasion.

8. it's true. everyone comes back. i'm sure people have quit before. some have to. but almost everyone comes back at least once.

9. i've quit a few times, theres no such thing as quitting if your going to do it again. Look at dave chappelle, he quit, but everyone knows that from now till he dies, he's gonna blaze again so he jus stopped.

10. i got picked up by the po and i said id never smoke again... but last night... and at the last dispatch conceert.. it was there.. so i would say if the time is right smoke the herb..

peace

jeff

11. I quit a good while ago and it gets easier with time. Quit for good? I dunno. But if you decide to start up again you'll look back and see now just ins't the best time. Perhaps in a few years it'll be twice as good and yo'll be smokin twice as much.

Good luck