Farewell.

Discussion in 'General' started by GreenJo, Oct 19, 2008.

1. #1 GreenJo, Oct 19, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 19, 2008
    You guys have been great.

This forum has been taken over by, what seems to be, kids that belong in an unorganized yahoo chat room. :rolleyes:
    (I know they are easy to ignore, but they aren't worth putting up with.)

Goodbye my friends and fellow blades, you know who you are.

my aim is Jxshua and my yahoo is CamperDude86 so keep in touch.

edit:
    I'll be back when it get more into the winter. I'm thinking it will settle down over time? Laters.

2. Awww, your leavin because of some kids?

Ah well, your choice bro. Farewell, i haven't been here long, but i've read a few of your posts and you seem like a nice guy.

:wave::wave::wave: :smoke::smoke::smoke:

3. These threads make me laugh.

Have fun though.

4. Most kids come on here for about 2 days because they have the attention span of a goldfish. Or they come to ask a question like, 'can these pillz get me high????????///'. Your decision though bro, later.

5. yeah why someone would leave because of others boggles my mind, but if its that big of a deal then do what ya gotta do...
    you can just ignore the kids though...its really not that difficult

6. got nothing against him but as a great man once said

"backing down is a sign of weakness" stoned_24/7 10/19/08 3:20pm
    & cant forget

"By giving up your letting the ones who ruin it win" Stoned_24/7 10/19/08 3:21pm

But what ever bro ill keep in contact with you via aim most likely anyone who wants mine kylelab01 hit me up

7. So you've been here since July and you say it's been overrun? haha.....

The times change and so do the forum. You just need to shut the kids down with facts.

Just challenge them with facts and 95% of the time they'll back down, if they don't, then ignore them.

-AFD

8. For sure, what ever happened to trying to make a difference?

9. Don't bother leaving, you'll just end up comming back.
    You'll be home alone one day with a bowl in your hand sand be like duuuude I need some GC right now.

10. Cheerio, good sir. :wave:

11. bye *****.

12. peace dude:wave:

13. There are other forums out there. Try checking a few of em out, while still being a part of the city:smoke:

14. Who are you again?

hah just messin man... good luck finding another internet forum that isn't though

15. That sucks bro... You need to look past the immaturity and just get along... This is one of the most mature forums I have ever been on

16. i coulda swore there was a feature on here where you could block certain members so you dont even gotta read their shitty posts... i'm gonna see if i can find it again

maybe i just imagined it

17. word son,

you havent seen nothin yet

this is like the fifth influx of immaturity ive seen since ive been a member

stay the fuck out of smoking and usage and it is rather bearable imo

but eh,

if you dont wanna stay, we dont want you to either

but you're welcome back anytime

:wave:

18. QFT Cali.

There is nothing else to be said.

-AFD

19. shortest time between signing up and posting a goodbye thread ever?