Farewell Grasscity

Discussion in 'General' started by DeadChimp, May 12, 2004.

1. Hello Everyone,

I've been considering taking a leave of absence from the city for sometime, and I think now is the time. I'm dry, I'm stressed, things have been going to shit, and I've got a lot of shit to sort out in my head.

Summer is coming, and during the months of winter I was trapped indoors I promised myself I wouldn't waste any nice days inside.

The other day I realized you're only young once, so it's time to start enjoying it. I think I'm going to start traveling, meeting some people, and hopefully figure things out.

In the meantime, I hope you all enjoy the remainder of spring, and summer. Everyone stay safe, out of trouble, and most of all have fun. :)

Bye Grasscity. It's been a good year.

2. Have a great time my friend and call back sometime :D

3. get out there and do your thing!!! you owe it to yourself!! dont ever forget your grassroots !!!!

4. :wave: I hope you find what you're looking for mate. You're welcome to come back home here anytime. ;) Drop in and let us know how things are going for you!

5. Have a fun summer! I've gotta do the same thing... except I'm going to try to stay as near to the city as I can, and visit often.

6. good words to live by man!

it made me thing of the song Time, by Pink Floyd...
    "...then one day you find, ten years have gone behind you, no one told you when you when to run... you missed the starting gun"

glad you didnt miss it :D

7. that's my boy, pink floyd is amazing.
    time is my favorite song

i hope you have a good time on your getaway, be safe!

8. to explore new worlds and, go there, where no man has gone before!

enjoy and thanks for staying with us, bring back good strories, I wish you well!

SJ

9. I just can't wait till the end of school. Then i am going to work a job and party the rest of the time that i am not sleeping!! Can't wait once schools over, it'll be time to party ALL THE TIME! But i know how you feel, i just have this desire to go travel somewhere foriegn, somewhere i have never been before, and just have some time to myself. I was thinking of maybe trying to save up some money and take a sailboat trip, and try to live off nature, like just fish and do alot of sailing, and with whatever extra room i have on the top of my deck just use as my grow space for, vegies, and of course BUD. OR maybe do some backpacking through the moutains, or europe or something, or do something like in the movie Eazy Rider, and just ride a motorcycle across the country with a buddie.

10. definately, my summer i go to someone elses house every day, and just chill and smoke bud

11. ^^popular guy... different person everyday? i usually just chill with a few close friends...