Farewell for now.

Discussion in 'General' started by Bourbon_420, Mar 19, 2006.

1. I know that alot of members on grasscity are upset about the level of immaturity on the boards lately. But me being a new member i kind of feel like your saying no new people are welcome. im not immature at all and i always have a good point to my posts i think grasscity is an amazing site and a community for people to come and ask questions. But just because someone is a newbie doesnt mean that they are immature or underage. I know people who are over 18 and have never even seen weed. But basiclly what im trying to say is that Yes even though there has been a big wave of immaturity. That us new members shouldnt be ridiculed as newbies or less knowlegable(SP) than any other of the members i think all the old members are very nice and respectful and we should try to be just the same. So maybe it is time for a revolution but with a revolution comes new leaders so just remember that :D

- peace and keep tokin':smoking:

2. Nobody is saying new people aren't welcome, that's not the point at all. The point is that the low-level immaturity isn't welcome, regardless if you're a new user or old one.

3. I've never had a bad thing said to me because I'm a newbie. But, then again, I've never said anything stupid here either.

4. You're a very intelligent and though-provoking person, Bourbon.

I would hope to see you back on the forums in the future.

If you're going to stick to your guns, then i bid you safe travels. So long, friend.

5. ^ Nah I'm not going anywhere after all.

6. '

had to get my hopes uh, huh?

7. I'm aggravated by the fact that so much has been blamed on the new members because it isn't just them. Granted, the immaturity has come from some new members but it's also come from some old members. No one group is to blame. That's why I've been frustrated with the blame being put solely on what some call "newb's" because it's not solely on the new members.

As Indy indicated, all new members are welcome. We just expect everybody to read and follow the rules and to positively contribute to the forums. The City is a huge stoner family and I feel it's a privilege to be a part of it. :)

8. Sad to see you go, but happy to see you return, we will see a better city soon, I am sure of it.

9. Hope you come back soon, GC needs support of those long standing members like you. RMJL and Indy are going postal !! All for the better too.