Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Farewell and yet another (probably pointless) drug test question!

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by rumorege, Jun 6, 2017.

?

Pass in 11 days of no toking?

1. Absolutely

100.0%
  2. Prolly

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. No way

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. To start this story let's just say I'm pretty much guaranteed this job once I apply. Though partially true, let's just say it for the sake of argument.
    I can apply whenever I want and take the drug test about a week or two later. I'm 130lbs. I go to the gym 4 days a week and work on my feet 8 hours a day. for 5 years I weighed 120 and would not gain a single lb because my metabolism is so fast.
    This past Friday I quit smoking for this job, and I likely won't be smoking for as long as I work there (was awesome knowing you guys, I'll be back eventually :) ). I was practically never sober, using a dab pen frequently for about a month. I'll be taking a detox drink before the test just to be extra safe, but theoretically, could I pass a drug test a week from today? 11 days without smoking?
    If not, how long do you think it will take for me to be clean with a detox drink?
    I see these questions posted all the time so let me just say that this post is mainly to say goodbye for a bit and get your opinions to calm my nerves. I don't visit the forums often so I'll be checking in every half hour or so for new replies over the next couple days. Happy toking, my friends :)