Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Fare thee well...

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by telluride toker, Sep 28, 2003.

1. My computer hasn't been working, so I may not post much here for a little while. Gotta get the money to hire a tech guy to figure out what's wrong with it. I really hope this is only temporary. I love the city!

Peace

2. HIGH All, well you better get that puter fixed in a hurry telluride toker. Hope to see you All up and running soon!!!!

3. see ya around. make it back soon.

4. UPDATE: Apparently my computer decided to fix itself, so I'm back, at least until it breaks again. Technology pisses me off. I think we should all live in caves and machinery should only be used for hydroponic growing and cheech and chong movies. I know this might make those on life support less that happy, but they'll just have to live with that. Or... not, I guess.
    JK.

5. hmmm life in a cave = no city
    no city = me :(
    me :( = angry rage
    angry rage = death
    death = bad

so in short
    life in cave = bad

6. oi... steelcow.... that was just too damn depressing man. :(