Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Far Rockaway, Queens "Haze" pickup

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by greenteabagger, Jun 6, 2009.

1. Got 4 buds of the same size for $40. What do you guys think about the overall quality in ratio to the price paid?

[​IMG]

2. ehh.. thats not haze.. im geussin thats about 2g...? round here haze is just fire bud.. thats good beast... aight pickup. u can do better though

3. uhh yeah dont listen to this dude
    that looks like some fire dank you got there
    and its a pretty decent price for NY

4. Just wanna make sure it's good stuff cause the dealer i got it from sells crack and all the other hard drugs. Don't wanna be messing with him if he's selling regs to me. I'm the type to shell out a few more bucks fer the good stuff. haggled the guy down from 50 but still...

5. its all good, maybe hes just not good with the heads at the time or just try a new connect.

6. could be anywhere from .5-1 gram per bud you got there... i'd say pretty straight dealio

7. Where you at in Farrock?

8. unmistakable - that's the real ny haze/piff. love that stuff!

9. [quote name='"igohiya"']Where you at in Farrock?[/quote]

Dude. This thread's from 2009, do you really think this guy's going to answer you?

10. LOLOLOL...u also fall victim to responding to an old post :wave:

11. [quote name='"igohiya"']

LOLOLOL...u also fall victim to responding to an old post :wave:[/quote]

Yeah, I noticed that lol. You know... When I typed my response. :p