Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

far fetched idea maybe?

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by Deleted member 194034, Aug 14, 2012.

1. #1 Deleted member 194034, Aug 14, 2012
    Last edited: Aug 17, 2012
    So i'v been reading about juicing bud trim to drink that has many amazing health benefits but wont get you high and would really like to try it .but i still kinda want it to give me a little buzz so so ithought if I juice some fresh leaves and add some kind of fat to it like hemp oil and then let it sit for a day or two some of the thc acid and cbd acid would decarboxylated, iv heard of making medicated peanut butter & crackers by just letting the thca from raw weed soak in to the fats in peanut butter and apperiently it decarboxylates.