far cry is fucking AMAZING

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by Wizards, Dec 29, 2012.

1. The island and scenery alone is worth it

2. On PC or console?

3. And can you customize muiltyplayer maps like in the other far crys

4. That's the bullshit ending where you get stabbed in the chest. I'd rather save my friends, I mean, I just spent half the fucking game tracking down my brother Riley, now I'm just gonna kill him?

Besides Liza is hotter than Citra anyways

5. Just beat the game chose to save my friends for the obvious reasons, hated how it just ends though no dialogue between Jason and them it just ends

6. Haha yeah that's the one. I think they only make you kill Liza. They should've made an ending where you fuck Liza instead. I'd hit that one ha

7. On my second play through. First time around I put over 30 hours into it. I just don't want to stop playing! Easily my game of the year.

8. You don't have to worry about that you can just take a boat back to the first island anytime you want.

9. Yeah, this is what i was thinking..How the fuck did dishonoured get game of the year? I just picked it up for my xbox and this game is a fucking couple notches below skyrim.

Farcry 3 is just on it's own a fucking awsome game the endings sound shitty as fuck but the game play is awsome so idc.

10. This game is amazing there's so much you can do .the graphics are pretty darn good. Online could be better but I'm happy with it .the story move is A+ just amazing .recommend this game to any one who loves grand thief auto an call call of duty in one .

11. I have not had a chance to get Dishonored yet but it looks awsome, but I just don't see how it could be better than far cry 3. I think I may buy it come payday, along with a lot of weed and get baked and run through it. I have heard its pretty short, which was what put it off being a day one but for me.

12. I'm playing on warrior right now it's fucking awsome, i have my health completely maxed out with the body armor upgrade so i don't have to sneak into the camps anymore, lol. I usually just drive into as many dudes as i can, hahahaha, i love it.

13. Have you done the challenge where you try to run over as many pirates as possible?

14. Not yet but that sounds fuck as fuck, i haven't had any need to do any of the trials yet so i've just been sticking to shit thats gonna further my gear.

15. I'm in the process of gathering animal skins and shit and crafting everything. Then going to fuck shit up and take over camps. And I am very dissapoint by the curve bow.

Also, why can't I ever get into matches on edited maps? Do people even play the mp? I found farcry2 muiltyplayer to be more fun

16. IDK im just focusing on collecting the relics the weapons you get are freaking ridicilous.

17. i just bought all the maps. fuck it. finding some motherfucking relics tonight

18. I've got all the outposts and main quests done on the first island. The second one is intense so I'm going to finish all the side quests and get all my gear crafted before I go over there.

19. I swear i shot one of the heavy privateers in the head with the sniper rifle 3 times and he didn't die it is fucking intense.

20. one radio tower literally had no way up from the ground. nothing, except a half of a stairway that was too steep to climb

i had to crash into it midway up in the wingsuit