Far Cry 3

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by PurePowerPlant1, Jan 27, 2013.

1. if any one is on the fence about this game, or if you have never even heard it, then you should take my advice and buy it, its def worth the money! report bak to me if you do end up playing it!

2. What makes it better than fc2? Looks graphically the same, what is new?

3. I will be buying this game this week hopefully..ive herd nothing but good things about it and i cant wait to play it!

4. bought it played it beat it now it sits on the shelf... if i didnt pay 30 for mine id be pretty dissapointed

i guess if you like the map editor then its good but other then that its fallin in the over rated pointless games category

moves are all copyed from assassins creed and splintercell because ubisoft cant make up anything new and original

what botherd me the most is ur runnin around the map doin shit and the stupid yellow dot is like 'go here and do this mission'

fuck off.. ill do what i want

5. Lol..^

6. Cracking up over here too.. Can't say i disagree either. Lol

7. I loved burning the weed while listening to dubstep. You'll know what I mean if you've played it. The rest of the game was repetitive and boring.

8. wow some game critics up in here. Ive owned and played both FC2 and FC3 and i can honestly say that the single player mode on the new game is way better than FC2. I played the FC2 for a short period and got very bored with it. This one you can learn skills and buy new wepons, you can hunt, and unlock certain things through out the island, i really liked the game and im starting to get old and bored with video games in general but this one kept me occupied even tho i beat it in like 3 weeks. Haters will hate, but if you enjoy video games, and you have 60$ to buy the game i suggest doing it.

9. I enjoy playing the game, but it pisses me off when it's trying to tell me i need to go the other way. Fuck that. Maybe I'd like to gather some shit before i start the mission. Lol

10. Otherwise the game is bad ass.

11. Much better than far cry 2.. Haven't messed with the multi player yet though so can only speak about story mode

12. Ya I think you guys are a little too picky. Are you talking about the yellow beacon on the mini map to help you get to the next mission ? Who cares. Just ignore it. It's not like a voice comes on and says your going the wrong way. Seriously I just ignored that yellow dot when I was exploring. Then when I actually wanted to start a mission I would follow it. Is it really that big of an inconvience? Think y'all r being a lil too picky.

13. I'm talking about having to abort a mission after starting it because even after dying during the mission, you can only go so far from that beacon or it warns you. If you continue in that direction like to re supply it ends the mission and you're back to where you were before. With no ammo, green leaves, Bla Bla Bla. Lol

14. I just bought farcry 3 today, but cant play it til late tonight..

15. One of the best 360 ever in my opinion. Ranks right up there with the forza series, GTA IV, and while not as open or re-playable... max payne 3.

The JUNGLES!

:smoking::cool:

16. Personally, its my favorite game of all time.

17. I spent over an hour trying to beat the medusa mission :(.

18. which one is that??

My favorite part is when Citra and jason are fucking, and then after he nuts, she stabs him in the heart with a knife

whooops didnt mean to give anythign away:smoking::smoking::smoking:

19. Its like the third mission lol and its ok i spoiled it myself watching youtube vids.

20. Oh my goodness. The game is literally orgasmic. The ending was amazing. Totally worth the money.