FAQ's

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by AcidSnow, Jun 13, 2012.

1. #1 AcidSnow, Jun 13, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 13, 2012
    MFLB FAQ's
    Can I put hash in my box?
    I've heard of people putting hash on top of their bud, i wouldn't do it personally though.

Can I put keif in my box?
    Yes, you can.

How long does shipping take?
    Depends on where you are and who you bought it from. Usually they will tell you how long and give you a tracking number
    How long do batteries last?
    Batteries can last 2 trenches, but the charge wears down and the second trench might not be as good. The overall life can be months to a year.
    Is the box really as small as people say?
    Yes, it is incredibly small. ( I will post pictures for comparison soon)
    Does it really conserve bud?
    Yes, I use to smoke a gram or so to get me gone, now I only use .1 or .2 in the trench.
    How full should the box be?
    At or below the top of the "Trench".
    Do I have to grind it?
    You don't have to, but for the most even burn it is recommended.
    Did i burn the herb?
    That's hard to say but if there is black marks on the screen then yes, more than likely.
    Will they cover my box if i do this?
    Yes, any damage done to completely impair your box is covered even if you did it yourself. make sure your warranty number is still on the box.

Do I have to send my box back to get the warranty model?
    I've heard mix opinions on this, for the most part if your in the United States, then yes.
    Can I buy it from amazon?
    Yes, but be careful as some people will sand off the warranty number to void to void the warranty.
    How often should I clean it?
    You should clean the box after each use no matter what. Don't say I'll do it before next time because you know you wont remember!
    How should I clean it?
    Take the brush and dip in 99% alcohol then rub the screen GENTLY! Be careful not to tear it! Then, put the battery in for a few seconds to burn off the alcohol.
    Can I use a quick charger?
    You can but, you can damage your batteries very easily in the process.
    is there any threads for this?
    MFLB Appreciation Club

What is native-hitting?
    Hitting the box native is to use the box without a whip or stem.
    Can i get custom woods?
    Magic flight does make custom wood boxes although they cost more and aren't always in stock. Although, you can email them to check if they have any available.
    Why are there different stems? What do they do?
    The glass and acrylic are pretty similar; I'd go with glass because I would be scared of the plastic harming me, although the glass can break.
    On the other hand you have wood stems, which can add a different flavor to your vapor.
    Any one have a question that wasn't answered can post here and I'll try to help you. Once we find the answer i will add to the list. If any information is wrong can you post the correction please.