Fapping in nature

Discussion in 'The Great Outdoors' started by dawnofwar, Jul 29, 2012.

1. My friend choked the chicken on the side of a hill. Words don't explain what my face looked like when I relized what he was doing...

2. its a soul changing expeirence to fap it in the wood when its nice and warm and the mosquitos are not biting you really get back in touch with nature

3. i feel like i'd be looking over my shoulder constantly like some paranoid creepy fuck , just sounds like a bad time overall

4. I just had to stop in here and lol all over the place.

Goodbye.

5. I'v cum on a bush before.... Then I put it back in....

Nature is great... Deer face and Bear ass...

6. had sex outside in a forest location. close enough?

7. I've done it a bunch. A lot of time it's accompanied one of my outdoors smoke seshes, where I'll smoke and then get horny.

So my funniest outdoor fap story needs a little preface. The first time I smoked weed, I was out backpacking. That night when I was asleep, I had a wet dream. For some reason all I remember about the dream was the scene of a subway train going through an underground station. Why I came all over my only pair of pants to that, I have no fuckin idea.
    Fast forward a few years, and I'm out at a state park where I mountain bike a lot. I went off the trail to a cool spot that was a cliff overlooking a train track that went through the park. The trail is way in the back so it's never busy, and I was well off it. I smoked my bowl, saw a train go past or whatever. A few minutes after I finished my bowl, I started to get horny. So, I started beatin the meat. After a while, I could tell I was getting close. But then I also heard the sound of a distant train horn. "Damn," I thought, "what a distraction". So I tried to focus on my juicy mental image, but of course, the train kept getting closer and closer. I wasn't worried about the engineer seeing me because of where I was, but I was trying to finish before it got there because of how loud it is.
    Well, I didn't beat the train. We both got closer and closer until I could feel the train through the ground, and that's right when my orgasm hit me like a...well...a freight train! :laughing:

8. I did once when I was 18. It got me really horny being all up in the forest with my man meat. The only problem was my neighbors walk on my property frequently. Needless to say they almost caught me a fappin.

9. I've done it twice. Tbh it was more scary than anything. I was afraid someone would come walking by and see me jerking it in the middle of the woods :$

10. lmfao this thread omg

11. I don't think I've done it. I can remember really.

12. Lmfao. The closest I've come was fapping in a public pool when I was a hormonally-raged 13 year-old.

13. reminds me of a time 2 kids were racing to see who cud come quicker LOL

14. FUCK yeah, beating it in nature is a good mother fucking time if the conditions are right. The one time I did it: I was camping with a couple buddies (gay sounding start, I know) and the first morning I woke up super early b/c I had to piss. So I pissed, then shat for good measure, then started exploring around a bit and found this super beautiful spot on a cliffside, the break in the trees facing directly at the sunrise. Naturally you spend too much time alone in one spot you get horny, and coming to the conclusion that I COULD technically get a fap in, there and then, was pretty profound. So I gave it a whirl, and with the morning sun shining down there where it usually doesn't and some mountain fresh air, it was good.

Ants though.

15. Fuck it, I'd jack off during a blizzard

YOLO

16. the closest thing to nature Ive wacked in was my balcony overlooking my backyard haha