Fantasy race?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by flyytee, Dec 29, 2009.

1. Race dosen't really matter to me when I go after girls.

But i guess my fantasy would be a dark skinned cutie. (to change things up a bit)
    How about you my fellow blades?

2. White....>.>

European, actually.

3. I'm pretty sure you meant "ethnicity". But it's okay, I forgives. But I don't forgive this stupid thread. Segregation is a fucking sick virus, and it's eating society whole. Jk. But don't bring it to the threads. Keep it to yourself. Please. And thank you. :D

Btw. Europeans are definiteeeely hot. I dig 'em Spaniards as well. Yes, by answering this thread it's apparent I have contradicted myself, but it's okay, because I am the double standard. ;):wave:

4. yea i did mean ethnicity.. juss couldnt think of the damn word tho
    but i dont meant 2 be racist or whatever its juss that all races have different steryotypes for some reason
    asian women will try anything
    or that latinas will give bj's
    and i was juss interested in what ppl would say based on that... m'kay?

5. I chose black but I think asians are equally facinating. I like the lean builds and dark skin, none of that "ripped muscles" bs.

6. Where's the space for some Indian love!? Used to have jungle fever like a festering plague but I think it's cooled down over the years... In love with Indian chicks now. They're just so damn sexy when they being sexy... Raaaahhh

7. Give me my latin hottie or give me death!

8. Hell yeah a cute short latin chick with a nice ass... Oh god.

9. hot arab chicks are really fucking hot

[​IMG]

10. It would depend entirely on the fantasy. I chose black though because a fine black woman is beyond delicious! I guess its the same with Asians though, and they are typically shorter so my options are greater as a short male.

11. half White/half Asian...

12. I change my mind... I'd like to have one or more of each race in my fantasy.

13. Best of both worlds, right? ;)

Edit: Wait, 'one or more of each'? Now you're just talking about an orgy... lol

14. Mine didn't make the list, so I can't vote...Native American...mmm mmm mmmmm :love:

[​IMG]

15. Persian,
    indian,
    native american,(oh yah)
    irish/scottish brunette
    i would love do do all the different hot babes of all ethnicities.

ahh i could imagine:D

hmm eskimo

16. I hear that, he looks good!

17. this ftw, also with a nice ass and shes gotta shave

18. #18 Gitindizzi, Dec 30, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 30, 2009
    "Hispanic" isn't an ethnicity....

But I like women of all flavors. Lately ive been plowing through my black sistas and white snowbunnies though.

19. My roots are Finnish and Romanian.. So maybe this makes sense..
    But I'd love to meet somone mixed with Romanian, Asian, Finnish, African and Italian.

If that is too impossible, Romanians are beautiful.
    [​IMG]

20. Oh My God....:ey:
    I love my heritage...