Fantasy Football 2014-2015

Discussion in 'All Sports' started by LIsmoker, Jul 11, 2013.

1. After this week, I will finish the season #1 with a 12-1 record, 10pts shy of leading the league in scoring, and most points scored in a single game..

[​IMG]

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  2. I lost by like 80 points to go out like a Champ! LOL

did nt even matter what I did as I got 150 dropped on me (in non ppr). I just looked and only one guy topped 150 all year long, way back in week 2. my best day was 133.5. Fuck it!! I had fun

youre also in non ppr and you dropped damn near 170 wow. good luck man. you seem to have a special team
    also Cronny if you made it in too good luck man

3. We shall see, playoffs start this week with a 1st rd bye.. hope my season ends as good as it has been

4. Won my semifinal match up. regular season #1 vs #2 will be meeting in the championship game. atleast I'll win my money back if I lose next week. But if I win, that's $450 in my pocket

[​IMG]

5. If I lose by 8pts or less I'm gonna be really upset.. case keenum 11pts, alex smith on my bench with 19pts...
    Buuut I have juju smith in my flex, and Antonio Brown is out... I'm hoping it's a high scoring affair and the Houston defense comes up big on the run stop
    [​IMG]

6. Barring a miracle in the next 45 seconds.. I'm the champion of my work league

[​IMG]

7. Almost fucking won my 2nd year in a row. Goddamn Philadelphia defense blows the fuck up last 30 seconds....... FUCK

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

8. fantasy is brutal

and that kneel down after the score instead of kicking the extra point...fuckin Raiders cover and that had to have impacted somebodys Chip out there with how many people play fantasy football these days

• Like Like x 1
  9. #3849 stickey_fingerz, Dec 26, 2017
    Last edited: Dec 26, 2017
    I was thinking about that, when I was watching.. like how many people just won/lost because of that touchdown.. fuck that

• Like Like x 1
  10. That's whatcha sign up for!

Feel like every week u see a crazy kinda score like that happen. 2nd time in a month the Eagles did it.

If u have a stacked team like yours you don't gotta worry bout that though lol. Good shit man. Gurley fantasy MVP. I slept on him preseason I'll admit I blew it. Took Melvin Gordon n I think Amari Cooper over him

11. Let's try and bring back a GC league next year.

You don't really have to be active on the forum that much. I was thinking about setting up a Discord chat and communicating through there. That way since ppl aren't coming onto the forum that much anymore (It's obviously dying) they can still know what's up with the league thru a private chat. Let me know!

Also, as the defending champ in one of my leagues, I finished in 3rd.. Started 6-1 and ended the regular season 7-6.. I renamed my team "The Chiefs". lol

In my other league, I battled it out in the losers championship game and finished in a solid 7th place out of 8 teams... This year just wasn't my year. Next year in my friends league we are also going to do some sort of punishment for last place, since the same guy has finished last in each of the past two years.

Good times. Let me know if anyone is interested in a league for us next year and if we should do the discord chat. I'll set everything up! Congrats to anyone who won their leagues this year!

• Like Like x 1
  12. #3852 HT, Aug 16, 2018
    Last edited: Aug 16, 2018
    just joined my boys work league! so ok im in...now its time to start bitching about stuff! lol

the draft is currently on for Saturday the 25th at 4pm .... so there will possibly be some guys playing that night who coooould wind up getting injured since its week 3 of preseason n thats usually when most the starters play a bit more. so yeah.....lets hope that doesnt rear its ugly head

also...whats the deeaal with two week playoffs? it seems to be the standard setting and it makes absolutely no sense to me. can somebody help me out here and make a case for it? I don't know the commish in this league so gonna have to just roll with these things but fantasy is supposed to be brutal lol if youre horses shit the bed in week 14 why should you get a 2nd chance to comeback in week 15? I prolly asked this in previous years but hey we are living in a pretzel so whatayagonnado.
    [​IMG]

who else is playing this year?

13. #3853 HT, Sep 2, 2018
    Last edited: Sep 2, 2018
    my week 1 roster

QB Deshaun Watson, Hou QB
    RB Dalvin Cook, Min RB
    RB Derrick Henry, Ten RB
    WR Michael Thomas, NO WR
    WR Larry Fitzgerald, Ari WR
    TE Evan Engram, NYG TE
    FLEX Nelson Agholor, Phi WR
    D/ST Jaguars D/ST
    K Jake Elliott, Phi K
    Bench Julian Edelman, NE WR
    Bench Adrian Peterson, Wsh RB
    Bench Marlon Mack, Ind RB
    Bench Corey Clement, Phi RB
    Bench Calvin Ridley, Atl WR
    Bench Aaron Jones, GB RB
    Bench Tyler Eifert, Cin TE

only possible move is insert AD in the flex spot over Agholor. any thoughts on that , or my roster in general? It's a PPR league

14. I'm doing a 12 team league this year.. a few new faces in the league from last year.. also goes from a 10 team league to 12. I was champion last yr.

Heres my week 1 lineup: literally just finished the draft

Qb: Kirk Cousins
    Wr: Juju Smith-Schuster
    Wr: Allen Robinson
    Rb: Alvin Kamara
    Rb: Leonard Fournette
    Te: Jimmy Graham
    Flex: Chris Thompson
    Def: LA Rams
    K: Daniel Carlson
    Bench: Nelson Agholor Wr
    Bench: Ronald Jones Rb
    Bench: Sammy Watkins Wr
    Bench: Danny Amendola Wr
    Bench: Rishard Matthew's Wr
    Bench: Matt Ryan Qb

15. Sick startin backs, and Juju rules. I picked him up last year and he was immediately locked in as a starter over some good veterans. Just gotta hope they dont hit the sophomore slump n youll be good

16. I also picked him up last year.. I'm hoping with Bryant gone ge gets a lot more looks.. also my league is PPR this yr..

17. week 1 L = my team blows

18. Yeah. Lost 1 game all last season.. start this season with an L

19. got the crucial week 2 W after week 1 L as on top of Fournette missing for him my opponent doesnt start his Fitz-DeSean combo like I had thought he would, , and then Leg gets hurt around kickoff.... I end up winning by 5 points with my last guy Evan Engram grabbin dat garbage time td on a blown coverage

we take em however we can get em

20. I smacked down my opponent.. 172-105 also picked up my 1st win of the season

• Like Like x 1