Fantasy Football 2014-2015

Discussion in 'All Sports' started by LIsmoker, Jul 11, 2013.

1. I just traded Derrick Henry and my 5th round pick for next year FOR

Chris Thompson and my buddys 10th next year. League is a standard 12 man and I have I.Crowell as my RB2 lol. Picked up Smallwood but he is hurt and splitting carries as well.

What do you guys think? 5th round too much for the 23rd ranked player in fantasy currently? (so 2nd round value)

2. #3802 HT, Oct 7, 2017
    Last edited: Oct 7, 2017
    gotta figure its only a matter of time before that offense gets going. reading he may not even miss any games since theyre on the BYE

speaking of I need a fill in kicker for Matt Bryant. any thoughts on if I should go with Dan Bailey vs GB or Graham Gano @ Det , or maybe a wildcard new kid on the block kicker that I don't know about yet?

3. too early to tell, but I'm a Henry guy myself.

pretty pissed that I probably have to drop him on Sunday to grab a kicker. so, hopefully he doesn't go off in Miami that way youre not immediately kicking yourself and I can reclaim him next week!

4. #3805 HT, Oct 9, 2017
    Last edited: Oct 9, 2017
    2-3, mainly because my opponent had like 10 less points than me entering the week, which gave him the lower waiver ranking with both of us at 2-2 = HE got Watson and not MEEE

uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhbbb. the good news is...is there will only be 4 teams over .500 out of 10 teams heading into week 6. the bad news is I'm playing one of those teams.

5. Woooooow, I won by 5pts.. with only Thielen left against Diggs and LaTavius Murray.. got lucky as fuck

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. so yo my defense is(was!) Houston. but they just lost Watt, and the stud LB for the season... when theyve already lost Cushing in week 1.
    So it's basically just Clowney now, and they just gave up what ..40-50 points at home? even though they play Cleveland this week, I'm thinkin it'd be best to just move on. I have Philly as well, but I don't really want to lock them in as my top unit if I can upgrade through the wire. The Rams are available. The Redskins are available. and the Falcons are another option, who I currently have a claim put in on.

Any opinions on these 4 D/STs (PHI, STL, WASH, ATL) and how they stack up? I could possibly carry 3 of the 4, at least for a week or two, to hopefully see one seperate from the pack.

7. Was able to get Jimmy Graham, and Atlanta D/ST. Cool coo

8. Philly's front 7 is one of the best in the league, but their secondary is obviously very shady. They force quite a bit of turnovers though. Also their special teams is probably top 3 or at least 5 in the league. Last week they blocked a kick and had an INT for me. I started them because Denver was on a bye, but I'm thinking about riding them from here on out. Also another quick tid bit of info: Philly leads the NFL in time of possession this season, which means their defense is on the field the least amount of time among every team. Which correlates into a lot more success on both sides of the ball. Quite the change from the Chip Kelly days.

9. Currently slotted in my starting lineup, with a claim put in on Pittsburgh...so I'm gonna be starting them tomorrow night in Carolina.

A guy offered me Denver D last week. I may have to try to rehash that next week if I'm still not where I want to be after this game

10. 2-4

Oaklands struggles are killing me (Carr-Cooper)

11. 3-4

I pretty much win whenever the Raiders do

12. 7-0 but my luck could run out at any point.. my biggest players are brees/Alex Smith and Gurley with jville/philly def.. everyone else is support.. k. Benjamin, Thielen, M. Ingram, Connor beats and a lynch at flex...

• Like Like x 1
  13. I'm 6-1.

Prescott, Cam at QB
    Khunt, Howard, McCoy at RB
    Cooper, Agholor, Baldwin, Jackson at WR
    Graham TE
    Been riding with Philly and Denver D

• Like Like x 1
  14. #3815 HT, Oct 25, 2017
    Last edited: Oct 29, 2017
    flex question. who would you start?

Chris Hogan vs LAC, or Philly Blount vs SF

leaning towards Blount

15. back to sea level .. 4-4

16. 8-0 somehow I keep winning.. I think my team is no good though

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  17. lol I'm at the point where I'm really hoping Zeke beats the suspension (no pun intended), because the Eagles are 7-1...while my fantasy team is 4-4, and I already have one starter Melvin Gordon on the bye this week!

would have to start either Stewart or Henry to go along with Blount who just took a hit himself with Ajayi being traded to Philly

or I could drop one of those backs (Stewart, Henry, or T. Cohen) for Alfred Morris?

18. sure you may not be the best team you could be and maybe somebody in your league has a team better than yours but ya gotta be pretty good to not lose yet

19. Had OBJ until broken ankle.. only reason I have 2 def and 2 kickers is cause of bye weeks.. gonna drop philly Dec, and I just picked up juju smith... my only real competition just lost zeke until the playoffs and I don't think he will even make the playoffs because of the suspension

[​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 1