Fantasy Football 2014-2015

Discussion in 'All Sports' started by LIsmoker, Jul 11, 2013.

1. Would like to get 3 more teams.

If you know anyone on here that you think would be down, send 'em over.

2. #3503 Ryan Donnelly, Aug 12, 2016
    Last edited: Aug 12, 2016
    you got room for 2 more? im down but my friend wants in as well

3. Yeah that's cool as long as you guys are down with a small buy-in.

That would put us at 9, so one more after that would be awesome.

4. Ok my friend just backed out, its just me now. My bad

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

5. If no one else comes forward within the next week, we'll just have 8 teams.

6. still early preseason just got going Im sure some more people will want to play

7. I feel you, but last year at this time we already had 10 signed up and ready to go.

I'll give 'em a couple weeks. 10-12 would be ideal. A competitive group of 8 would work though. We'll need to have an even number of teams to do h2h. So hopefully we can find two more.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Im hyped as fuck got olsen and kelce in this ppr 2 flex league

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

9. 2 flex league. hmm that's interesting.

I was thinking about maybe doing a 2 QB league.

10. Alright, I just created the league safe and the actual league itself on espn.

Buy-in is $10. Hmu with email addresses in the pm's. Also, let's get two more teams. I set it at 10, but if we can't find anyone else I'll have to delete the league and create a new one with just 8.

11. I had my first draft yesterday. Got Rodgers, Jordy, Cobb and Crosby. Wasn't intentional, I'm a Lions fan (or Lions abuse taker).

• Like Like x 1
  12. If we end up only having 8 teams I'm thinking about making it more interesting by adding another QB and another flex spot to our rosters. Anyone against this idea?

13. Ive never done anything like that, not against it... what about defensive players?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Grasscity Forum mobile app

14. I tried that one year and it was kinda dumb I thought. Too much to worry about while drafting.

An extra QB and extra flex would make it more competitive. Everyone is already going to have a top 10 QB, so adding another QB would make things interesting.

• Like Like x 1
  15. #3516 HT, Aug 16, 2016
    Last edited: Aug 16, 2016
    I can possibly get another team or two involved if were stuck at ocho for a few more days.....cause I personally hate it when its not double digit teams.

Even with 2 flex and QB spots the FA pool will still be too stacked for my competitive juices to flow accordingly

also, the thing about 2 QBs that I dont like is...real NFL teams only run 1 QB out there at a time.. .. .. unless youre the Eagles of the last few years. I like it to be as close to a true team as possible. ya gotchur starter an ya gotchur backup for when he cant go.

Flex spots I have no problem with, especially in todays league with majority of teams going wide formations 3/4 WRs out there on the regular.

16. Just an idea I was throwing out there.

But yeah, we need two more teams for sure.

17. I'd be cool with two flex, but I'm shaky on 2 QB's. No defensive players, too much work lol

18. I need your email.