Fantasy Football 2012

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by maryjane4days, Aug 14, 2012.

1. Alright so me and 9 other of my friends met yesterday to do our draft for fantasy football... heres what my draft looked like:
    QBs
    Aaron rodgers
    Matt flynn

WRs
    Julio jones
    Jordy nelson
    Eric decker
    Vincent jackson
    Lance moore
    Darrius heyward-bey

RBs
    Jamaal charles
    Trent richardson
    DeAngelo williams
    Toby gearhart
    Ben tate

TEs
    Antonio gates
    Coby fleener

K
    Stephen gostkowski

DEF.
    Seattle

I won it all last year and overall I think my draft went very well this year, I may need to trade around to help my run game a little but other than that I should be fine. Everyone let me know what you think of my picks and post some of the picks you made or are gonna try to make! Also post who you think some of the potential sleepers will be this year

2. Sorry, just had to post this!

[​IMG]

3. Hahahaha this is completely true. Me and several friends bought magazines and studied just for that one day

4. I don't know anything about FF so there's nothing I could contribute except that picture lol.Hell I don't know anything about sports, except baseball.

5. Looks like a solid team. How many people are in your league? And how did your first few rounds go? I'm assume Rodgers in the first, Vjax then jones?

6. [quote name='"Scrilla Boss"']Looks like a solid team. How many people are in your league? And how did your first few rounds go? I'm assume Rodgers in the first, Vjax then jones?[/quote]

10 people in the league. And yes I had first pick and chose rodgers then julio jones and charles. I was lucky and got jackson in like the 8th or 9th round

7. Seattles defense isn't great but it's a solid pick, I wouldn't have picked Jamal Charles, he's just coming back from an acl tear and he hasn't played in a year. He was my first pick overall last year and he's out for the year in the first game lol.

8. I beg to differ on the defense especially after drafting primarily defensive players throughout the draft... it was a risky move but if it doesnt work then ill drop them and get a new defense! And the reason I chose charles is because first of all everyone took all the other RBs by the time it came back around to me and also because hes had a year to recover and look at the stats he put up before his injury! He is running at 100% and is going to show everyone why he deserves to be one of the top rated running backs in the league