Fantasy come true?

Discussion in 'General' started by EuDxKing, Oct 4, 2008.

1. Alright, well senior year in high school so far has been pretty good.
    Right now, there is a chemistry teacher who is pretty hot.

She's a little chubby, but is still hot, and has amazing eyes.
    She is pretty young too.
    She is one of those nervous type, doesnt really want to say much, for fear of not being liked.

Either way.

The other day, she kept staring at me, and smiling.
    So i was thinking to my self....hmm.....
    Then i tried to find her on myspace or something(sounds immature, but its kind of hard to talk to her on a personal level in the middle of a class)
    But came up unsuccessful, although i'm not too sure how to search for people.
    Just typed in her name, and searched in texas.

Then today, i was late putting up all my stuff, and it was just me, her, and a friend of mine.
    the conversation went like this......

ME:Hey, were you in a sorrority in college?
    Teacher:Yeah, Alpha Beta Gamma (or something similar)
    Me: Really? thats cool, what did you have to do to get in?
    [this is where it got weird]
    Teacher:*smiles* Well, me and a few girls had to like, make out with eachother, and do some other things. you know?

at this point, i'm just like whaaaat?
    so i laugh, and smile back.
    Then just get ready to leave, and say bye.

any one ever been in a situation like this?
    i know i could be making something out of nothing, but hey, i really have nothing to lose.
    Just this would be extremely hot!

any tips on talking more?

2. Ahh, to be young again! I swear back in my day teachers never gave up the goodies! Seems times have changed...be assertive and confident. And keep us posted! Perhaps one could live "vicariously" through ya...lol IMO Much Love.

3. Damn! Bonin' the teacher.....

4. Confidence is key. Women love a guy that is sure of himself, but not full of himself. It almost doesn't matter what you look like(ALMOST) as long as you act like confident.

Oh, and pics or it didn't happen :D

5. if you're 18, go as far as she'll let you! i would have killed to be in your position in high school.

6. Yeah, i told my close friend, who is the biggest hater ever. Hes saying that i am over analyzing it.
    But normal teachers dont talk like this.

Either way, i was looking for a way to get either an email, myspace or phone number, because if i am going to make any sort of move, i am going to need a new way to contact her.

Any other oppinions?

7. Use this pick up line:

You : Hey *insert name*, did you know my watch is psychic?
    Her : Really?
    You : Yea, it can tell what color panties you are wearing.
    Her : Really? What color?
    *listen to watch*
    You : It says you're not wearing any.

At this point she'll give you one of two answers. If she answers that the watch is right, you're in. If she says no...

Her : Nope, it's wrong.
    *listen to watch*
    You : Oh, it's an hour fast.

Game. Set. Match.

8. whoa senior in high school and you got over 2k posts?? Dam I turned 18 senior year and joined GC too, but only got like 270 posts...

Anyway back to your situation...You could be blatantly passing a note in class and get caught. When she confiscates the note she will read it and on the note your write your phone number :cool:

9. Lol yeah I've heard that one, but what happens when she says "what the fuck, fuck off you prick" after the third line...

10. You know she's not interested.

11. u didn't fuck her?

to shame

12. I wouldnt say that.
    I've been smooth so far, deffinately with confidence.

what does my post count have to do with me being a senior in high school?
    any ways, that's just immature.

13. Trust me, every kid in High School thinks that at least one of his female teachers is coming on to him.... It is usually just the raged out hormonal teens hallucinating and hearing things that aren't there. But you do live in Texas, where teachers fuck high shool kids all the time, so you might have a shot.

14. Peer pressure says "Dooo it"

15. I meant that you can only join this site once you are 18...and people generally turn 18 years old when you're senior year in high school. I see you joined in April 2008. I'm just sayin 2k posts in 6 months is a lot, that's all.

Also, TruthfulDeceit posted a pretty immature response...what else would you expect when you post you think a teacher is coming onto you?

16. Well i've felt it before, at a younger age, and was obviously wrong.
    But this seems a little different.

17. Ask her if she could tutor you or help you with school work or some shit after school. But do it in a way were you're kinda suggesting you do it at her house. If she ends up "tutoring" you at her house and you're alone with her then you should be good from there.

18. Even if he joined 2 years earlier and then came on here and made a thread saying I'M 18!!!!
    Mods can't do shit.... He's 18.

To the OP... Man... I thought the same thing about my english teacher.... Never had the balls to really act on it, but I doubt anything would happen...
    Lol ask for her facebook or something or try to make up an excuse to get her phone number... Like trouble on homework or blah blah.... Use your stoner creativity man :smoke:

19. yeah, i blew off the whole senior and age thing.

but thats what i was thinking about doing.
    Just asking her in a joking like way, for a facebook or myspace.
    Then it would be waay easier.
    Because less cock blockers in the class.

feel me?
    thanks weebie.
    any others?

20. "There he goes..homeboy fucked a teacher once.."