Fantasy Baseball

Discussion in 'All Sports' started by angusbeef, Feb 8, 2013.

1. Its starting to get that time of the year again...

Anyone interested in a GC league? Was thinking something like 14-16 team H2H 5x5 maybe a 6x6 cat scoring with slightly larger than standard yahoo format rosters. Couple extra hurlers and maybe a CI, MI, extra util and OF. IDK.

2. Im down. Lmk if u get enough

3. I don't think its as popular as NBA or NFL but we should get enough for a league, i know a few friends that'll join.. i host at least one every year..would be cool to get enough from GC though dont matter who makes it..

4. I know this is a few weeks old but any openings for this league?

5. Somebody already made one, I forgot who.. search for "fantasy" in the MLB thread and the info should be there.

Just a note, you should never make a forum league more than 12 people.. 95% of the time not everyone checks their roster and you start to get more dead teams. I tried telling the people of the fantasy basketball league, but now we have a 14-man league with only 1/3 active.

6. Ok thanks. If I find it and theres still space I'll join and definitely update my roster. I've never played fantasy baseball before though. I know about baseball but not about how scoring works in fantasy baseball.