Fans in grow room

Discussion in 'Do It Yourself' started by erunyon7, Aug 1, 2012.

1. I'm in the process of building a 6ft long 5ft tall 2ft wide grow box with a vegging room and flowering room, with a small cloning area above veg room.. 1st question, do I need a fan in the small 1ft by 1ft cloning area? 2nd question, all together I have 5 230cfm fans for the entire build, they come with just bare wires out of them.. Do I have to wire a plug in to each fan individually? Or can I wire them all together into one plug? I'm trying not to have a shit ton of power strips.. If anyone can help I'd appreciate it

2. Fans are used to remove heat. remove O2 from plants and allow fresh air with CO2 in ...for the plants to 'breathe'. as you may be aware!
    With clones it depends on you light used, most use flouro or cfl, I do encourage a breeze, and gentle, soft air exchange, for the veg yes have one 230cfm position for maximum blow but not on the plants direct, in the bud room, have 2 or 3, again depends on your light used and heat generated.

peace
    "V"

3. I'm using a 10watt cfl for clones... I have all the fans placed in my head where I'll have proper ventilation, it's just the wiring that has me confused...