fanny (as in pussy ) farts

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by margaman, Aug 31, 2008.

1. fanny farts. funny or not? herd a bird bust a fanny guff and i found it hillariouse. my mate thinks its rank. any opinions?

2. Also known as a queef. My reaction would be the latter, laughter with an undertone of disgust. Hahaha, I've never heard a girl queef before.

3. ha ha..... queef! thats funny.
    aka muff guff.

4. haha the first time that happened i was kinda suprised, and the first time it happened with my current GF we laughed for like 5 minutes. i think they're hilarious for some reason and i'm not grossed out by them at all

5. yeah, we usually just chuckle lol

6. funny....

but I usually just ignore it and keep doing what I'm doing

7. not a fan of them. makes me feel weird. like .. i can fart out of two places?! gtfooh..

8. I thought fanny was ass..

9. fanny is used for pussy in the uk.

10. luwlz silly brits

11. You're in the middle of going at it, why stop... why not just laugh?

How is it gross?... It's just air making a sound.

12. I just have ignored them, but it does make for some awkward sex for about 2-3 mins... if you chose this route.. Witch a quick finish and a weird scene... Sorry I just don't like 'em.. It's a turn off. SORRY girls are so open about there turn offs with guys because they "GENERALLY" think they are perfect (physically, at least the women I'm with)..
    Shit I just dumped a bitch cause she queefed... No I'm just kidding thats a joke.

13. wow i've never heard one aye but daaaaaamn, fuck that shit

14. never happened to me yet, but if it did, i would probably laugh for a second then stay away from that area for a few minutes lol

15. I read once that queefs do not smell...it is a big myth lol. I could be wrong though.

16. it's just air escaping the pussy. but if the bitch has a stanky one, then yes, it will most definitely smell. gross.

17. no stink cunny fa me ya c

18. I could so see kat williams doing a skit about dumping a bitch cause she queefed. Lol

19. roflmao!!!!!!!!!

20. its just air, my girls tight, it happens.