Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

fan + window

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by chaser, Nov 26, 2008.

1. So I have two fans in my upstairs window, If I were to smoke a joint right next to the window while the fans are on exhaust (blowing outside) and blow all my smoke out, how much would the room smell of weed?

2. idk. after like an hour prolly not so much. id recommend a pipe or bong, they create less collateral smoke. if you want to smoke a joint or blunt, try goin outside and toke it, then jus come back in. easy

3. Smell doesn't stick that much. Just make sure that the wind outside doesn't blow the smoke back inside.
    When you're done just spray your room with some axe and leave the window open for a while.

4. smokin joints is def not the stealthiest way to toke. use a pipe, sploof it, and the fan will take care of the rest

5. I knew I could definitely pull this off with a pipe but I still think I can with a joint, as nobody goes upstairs really besides me. Thanks for the info:D

any other opinions?