Fan leaves looking sick

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by Mothernature33, Sep 14, 2012.

1. I'm about 5 weeks into flowering and I'm starting to have some problems. What do you guys think this could be? Help and thanks

2. Pictures:

Attached Files:

3. IDK, but I had the same thing and had to cut early becuse it started attacking the sugar leaves and invaded about 10 bud sites. We lways get a little of it, but it was the worst I've seen this year. Old timers told me it's because the hurricanes blow it in from the carribean(IDK).

The only help I can offer is to pluck the affected leaves daily when they are dry, and monitor the flower sites very closely. HTH.If the tiny sugar leaves get infected and brown up, receeding into the bud sites it will start the rot.

4. Thank you very much man.

5. Its been rough on the east coast. my pants got so big during veg now with such a wet end of august and a beginning of september my plants are budding slow. They started fast kinda dwindling now. plus we had frost last week so things came to a grinding stop

6. Im seeing that on the westcoast too. from what ive read it normal..i have a plant thats doing it hardcore..i figure were three quarters thru flower why freak about it...hahahaahhahah

7. sounds like insane growing conditions..

8. I don't think that will be healthy to smoke..

9. my bluedream looks just like that. pick them off thats what i am doing,

10. ok not that bad...in feel like in iquiiiiiiiiiid

11. [quote name='"ccsavage"']my bluedream looks just like that. pick them off thats what i am doing,[/quote]

Yeah that's what I'm thinking. I don't want it spreading!