Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

fan in window

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by LoNeLystoner25, Sep 5, 2011.

1. Does having a fan in the window to blow out smoke making it look obvious that i'm smoking?

2. sure as hell doesn't make it less obvious.

3. only if you make it look obvious!

4. Just go to your local Spencer's and buy a Smoke Buddy, or put activated carbon pellets in an M&Ms tube, poke some holes in the bottom, and blow smoke through that.

5. yea, it makes it obvious. why else would you have a fan facing out the window?

6. they still make those?

7. I've seen them at RiteAid.

8. Lol I use to have one that would blow out so much smoke (my room was really small) we'd hotbox my room and then turn on the fan and have someone stand in front of it haha.

9. Not nearly as obvious as taking a shower at 2 in the morning because you don't want your parents to smell it while you smoke in the bathroom.:cool:

10. My friend puts a fan in his window, having the fan blow out the window. We smoked a blunt in his room with his grandpa and his mom downstairs, blowing the smoke in the fan. It went out the window and the room didn't get caught. The room didn't even smell.

11. #11 zzxq90, Sep 5, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 5, 2011
    I used to use a toilet paper roll with dryer sheets stuffed inside. Smelt like river valley cotton breeze in my room all the time.

But that can only work without any excess smoke, not a blunt.