Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Famous Stoner Quotes

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by ChRoNdoJah, Jul 27, 2006.

1. I remember that shit was a quote on my myspace or some shit hah nice thanks for reminding haha

2. I don't think its very famous, but I'm watching "Land of The Lost" the movie with Will Ferrel and the little black kid in the classroom, you probably saw him from role models, he goes:

"If we shot a ton of pot at the sun, would it burn up and get everybody high?"-Bobb'e J Thompson

HAHA, I wish.

3. "Dave?...Dave's not here man"

4. yo man i'm right here? bro? yo bro you there?

5. Tim Leary, Terence Mckenna, and such were NOT advocates of cannabis (but were not AGAINST it)...

They advocated the use of PSYCHEDELIC drugs to unlock doors in the human brain.

Both believed that psychedelic drugs play a bigger role in the human brain than we think.

6. "Don’t try to make it seem like we’re some foolish youth
    Throwing away our lives, as we’re searching for the truth
    Don’t need authority/rules while we go unheard
    See there aint no crime in using herbs"
    - Green to Black - Rebelution

Some of my favorite pro-herb lyrics

7. "First of all to understand what happened to killer, you gotta understand who killer the dog was. Now killer was born to a three-legged bitch of a mother. He was always ashamed of this, man. And then right after that he's adopted by this man, Tito Liebowitz he's a small time gun runner and a rotweiler fight promoter. So he puts killer into training. They see killer's good. He is damn good. But then he had the fight of his life. They pit him against his brother nibbles. And killer said "no man that's my brother, I can't fight nibbles" but they made him fight anyway, and killer, he killed nibbles. Killer said "that's it!" he called off all his fights, and he started doing crack, and he freaked out. Then in a rage, he collapsed, and his heart no longer beat. wow."

Jim Breuer
    Half Baked

8. They don't think it be like it is, but it do.

oscar gamble

9. wow that's amazing, read it all really liked many of these!

10. " A Friend With Weed Is A Friend Indeed ". - Docta Sativaa

11. "legalize and I will advertise"

12. Why didn't you answer your phone?
    Sorry dude I was puttin up my christmas tree!
    ...dude it's july.
    Get the fuck out of here! It is?
    ..and why are you naked?
    Holy shit I am naked! Come on in!

13. "sandwich sandwich sandwich sandwich sandwich sandwich" - Sandwhich

14. " A friend with weed is a friend indeed." - My Smoking Buddy Griffin

15. I love the Tool quotes.

These are really good. Hopefully sometime soon, I'll have enough time to read them all.

The only problem I have is that you said Mark Twain was your favorite, but you didn't post any quotes by him. I got all excited when I saw that because I'm a fan of Twain's writing.

16. There is a story with mine. We are out one night and we just got done passing two blunts around and we are pretty baked. It is dark out and we are walking back to the dorm and we are walking around this bend. I look ahead and see a guy on a bike and move to the side. My friend Jacob didnt see him, but the guy on the bike drove off to the side being nice. They brushed sholders and he said "sorry" then like 5 seconds later you here Jacob yell "WHAT THE FUCK MAN!!" So funny you had to be there.

17. i really like the jimi hendrix quotes on the first post:hello:

18. "Riding on a train with no dope sucks." - Tribe Called Quest

19. herb is the healing of out nation alcohol is the destruction-bob marley

20. The original Tommy Chong quote
    "hey man"
    cant believe no said that.:smoke::smoke: