Famous Potheads

Discussion in 'General' started by meluvpot, Apr 19, 2004.

1. Does anyone know any celebrity potheads? I've always wondered who in hollywood smoked ganja. I read Ashton Kutcher, and Demi Moore smoked pot..before they got together, so I guess it brought them to start dating hehe. I also saw a pic of Pierce Brosnan buying a bong, or at least handling one in a head shop.

Edit: I forgot I also read Samuel L. Jackson was a pothead too, he'd be cool to smoke with I think lol.

2. woody harrelson, Charlize Theron , jennifer aniston, brad pitt, ........ heres a pic of charlize smokin out of a apple bong

3. Attached Files:

4. I heard Harrison Ford is a huge pothead.

edit: Damn I loved Charlize Theron before. But now even more. Damn. Ideal girl. :D

5. morgan freeman, rodney dangerfield ...goto cannabis culture, backissuses and search celebrity stoner they have some stuff.

oh ya nad "master" from i dream of jeanie, um jack nicholson ect.

6. willy nelson, robert mitchum, al gore
    :smoke:

7. snoop doggy dog

8. And Carrie fisher. They were actually stoned when they filmed Star Wars

9. 50 cent, he was just in my city on thursday for a show, praising the almighty canadian weed

10. Lots of rappers do. Cop the CD "High Times Greatest Hits" or something like that. Pharcyde, Afu Ra, lotsa underground heads rapping about trees. Plus, in the little fold out its got pictures of all of them smoking blunts, passing bongs around, holding up weed.

11. the beatles!!!!(who wood kick ass anyway)

12. milton berle, bing crosby, louis armstrong,

13. i love the pharcyde

14. Mostly acid for them...look at The Wall and the cartoon sequence. But they sure smoked a lot, too...

15. adam sandler, chris farley, david spade (?), jim bruer... probably the whole snl cast. I wonder what jim carey would be like..... I'm sure he has too... along with most any comedian

16. damn son. what about the olsen twins? or raquel welch?

17. i didnt see that anyone put him but i may just be dumb, dave chapelle, lets see who else, dennis hopper, neil young, carrie snodgrass

18. morgan freeman too

19. Phish Do @.@ !

20. did anyone say bob marley? i think he smoked.

1/2 of our us forefathers.

bill clinton.