Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Famous Pot smokers

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by RobertHope, May 16, 2009.

1. ok so lately my dad has been telling me that the reason im lazy and not really doing much with my life is because i smoke pot. i tell him "sorry dad thats just me". This happens a few times a week and id love to tell him o yeah well so and so smoked pot all there life and look how well they did!

But i draw a blank so im asking you guys to name sucsessful pot smokers for me to say.

2. Ron White (medical patient believe it or not).

3. George Bush. Hah.

4. Willie Nelson !!!

5. the governator smoked with tommy chong oh yea tommy chong. seth rogen BARACK OBAMA and whoever made gogurt was probably a stoner lmao

6. obama,there was another president i think it was clinton? i dont remember. seth rogan,tommy chong,arnold swartzinager

7. clinton didn't inhale

8. Obama isnt successful at his current job at this point so strike him from the list until further notice

9. OHH SNAP!!! hahaha good one

10. Don't forget that some of the founding fathers smoked and grew cannabis. George Washington, Thomas Jefferson, and Ben Franklin were cannabis users and look at how they turned out.

11. Don't get me wrong I commend the guy for being able to get to this point and I commend the nation for looking past his race.

but unlike some people in this nation... with me he gets no credit for just being black....he has to do something good first

12. Michael Phelps

the list is huge.

13. Carl Sagan

14. All the musicians that have enhanced your lives throughout the years....reaaaaaaaaaaal fuckin high on drugs.

15. DJ stephen hawking

16. Jack Black, Pamela Anderson, Queen Victoria, Snoop Dog, Nelly, Janet Jackson, Ray Charles, are just a few.

People love weed and weed loves people. :smoking:

17. Jack Nicholson
    Woody Harrelson