Family smoke story thread

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by xx420firexx, Feb 24, 2012.

1. Lets get some family smoke stories in here. Who have you smoked with in your family?
    Ive smoked with my sister, brother, and sister in law. The first time i smoked with a family member was my older brother. I was still a novice smoker and he had some of the best shit to this day ive ever smoked(could be misjudging it do to newbness). It was awesome because my gf was over as well, and after just chatting and chilling for a while, we all went to bed, and me and my gf had some of the best high sex ever! lol

2. I also smoke with my little sister fairly frequently, coolest time though, was when we were vacationing in canada. We went to this little head shop on the beach, and before we got her horse pipe(which she still loves til this day) the guy and his gf were smoking a j behind the shop and invited us, it was awesome, it felt like a cool favor from the universe.

3. I smoke with my pops from time to time. He smokes mids though, so when i pull out some dank he gets scared. Last time I pulled out like a .5 joint of some green crack and he said he didn't want any because he would get way too high (no such thing), but as soon as i went for my second hit he was like "actually let me get some of that" and took like 5 fatty rips before passing it back and giving me a huge grin. Oh how I love my father.

4. Im rolling a joint right now to smoke with my brother

5. cousin. thats it. damn shame eh.

6. Well, my blood family is almost nil so I have not smoked with any of them. I have smoked with pretty much every single one of my step family members and my weed family I smoke with all the time... we have a pretty sick joint that we all kick it at

7. I've smoked with most of my cousins, my brother, my uncle, annnnnnnnndddddddd I think that's it.

8. well i really dont have much family being an only child, and having most my cousins under 14. I have only smoked with my one cousin whos also 18, and we blaze together fairly often. Haha i still remember back when we were both noobs to smoking, when we smoked a couple joints right before christmas diner. Good times, was the best christmas diner i've ever eaten. :smoke:

9. Toke pretty frequently with my older sister
    I always toke with 2 of my cousins when I see them annually .

But recently , I smoked with my 45 year old second cousin , his wife and their daughter . It was pretty fucking chill .

I'd say 75 percent of my cousins smoke . My aunt used to when she had cancer , she died on 08 tho .

10. Sometimes if Im home My Mom and I smoke but its not often.

11. only with cousins

imma try to get my bro to do it but hes older and all family man type so it wont be easy

12. I'm the only smoker in a family of conservative christians (including my extended family).

My parents have known about it and their point of view is "at least it's not meth". The rest of my family can stay in the dark and spare me their ignorant jokes and concerns.

Two of my cousins are in Law Enforcement.

Pretty lonely world.

13. Have smoked with allot of my family. Me and my sister smoke all the time together, my brother and i have smoked a few times also. Me and my dad smoked a few times. Smoked with my 3 others cousins a few times also. But its mostly me and my sister because everyone else doesn't smoke that much.

14. Yea with all my siblings 3 bros and my sis and with my cousins when they visit

15. I don't think I've smoked with anyone in my family.

They all know though lol

16. I've smoked with 3 of my cousins. Two of them are brothers. One night during spring break in my junior year in college, I went to the brother's house to smoke and was surprised to find out they smoke in there house when there parents are asleep. The younger brother was in 8th grade at the time so I was a little sketched out to smoke with them in case someone woke up but we were good. Goog times

17. [quote name='"Czoverton24"']Sometimes if Im home My Mom and I smoke but its not often.[/quote]

My boyfriend has your dp as a blanket ahaha.

18. My bro and my uncle.

19. Loving to see all this love for herb and families!

20. I toke with my ma every once in awhile. Pretty chilled out.