Family problems

Discussion in 'General' started by sederynick, May 14, 2011.

1. So I've been smoking since like October. But uh, yesterday, my mom found part of a homemade bong I used. She knew I had smoked before and I lied to her and told her I never did it again. That was probably a bad idea now that I look at it. Anyways, she wants me to talk to one of her friends who apparently can "help" me. I really don't need help. She won't let me leave the house until I go talk to someone. I tried to explain to her that weed is the least of my problems and that it hasn't affected me at all. My grades are great, my social life is great, and everything family-wise was doing great. I'm not the best at speaking against Mom and anytime I try to justify what I did, she just ignores what I say and says that I'm doing drugs. On top of that, shes gonna tell my Dad, who used to be a heroin addict. Weeds my thing though. I fucking love it. But uh, what do you guys think I should do about this? Its been a pretty bad day so far I don't think shit will get better anytime soon.

2. How old are you?

3. Would it kill you?

4. Pretend to be reformed and clean then once she loosens the leash start chiefin again with a vengence.

but don't keep anything in the house.

5. i can understand her concern with you because of your dad. i would just show her the facts about marijuana. and maybe you should really go see one of her friends just too see how it goes.

6. Get into opiates and blame her for being on your ass about smoking weed.