Family Guy, Old stuff vs new.

Discussion in 'Television/Internet TV/VOD/DVD' started by OldClassic517, Feb 19, 2009.

1. [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uL37RDS2Qiw"]YouTube - Family Guy - The Brain Damaged Horse![/ame]

2. early seasons were great
    after they came back they were still pretty good
    now they are aweful

3. i like both the old and the new but i actually like the new better. as for the evil stewie thing i never liked the whole evil thing, i didn't find that funny but i find some of the things he says and does now to be funny. yeah i love how they make everything how people talk and act in real life, and relate to alot of current social things very well.

4. The new stuff makes me want to take a freight train to the face, case in point... conway twitty. I mean, if you look at previous series up to like, series 3 you can see they always nail those drawn out jokes that sometimes linger on but as you can plainly see with the new stuff they're imply trying to drag out previous winners. New stuff is terrible in comparison, they sold out, its painfully evident and tbh they should cancel it right now if all they can produce is rehashed drivvle. Seth Mcfarlane, you are now a douche.

5. i tried to watch the new episodes when they came back to fox, but they kept ripping on meg in one episode, and it just went on and on and ON

i was like wtf the characters have become so fucking retarded