Family Guy, Kicked in the Nuts [V]

Discussion in 'General' started by allsmokedank, Dec 16, 2006.

1. I never knew where they got this from until today..

<object height="350" width="425">

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/RQN3bPuIIGE" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" height="350" width="425"></object>

here it is.

<object height="350" width="425">

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/v-td1nbowFY" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" height="350" width="425"></object>

its pretty funny really.

2. dude lol...thats pretty funny pretty funny

3. haha that was funny. But now i'm thinking, was family guy copying that, or did they copy family guy.

4. i don't know, i saw it on family guy first, but family guy does parody a lot of things.

5. i wanna see someone tell that guy his show sucks and kick him back in the nuts, then just pummel him :p

6. thanks, wow, wikipedia has a plot summery for every family episode..thats kickass!

and i don't say "kickass!" much

7. That was terrible when he kicked the kids.

8. paid actors.

9. yeah, those kids were paid, look at his foot when he kicks that guy in that scene, he kicks him in the hip or something. I'm sure even for a tv show he wouldn't kick those little kids

10. That's the kind of shit that makes life worth living.

But literally, 95% of Family Guy's jokes are parodies of shows/movies/songs, or jokes about random celebrities.

I had a page that had a guide for every episode, which took every joke from the episode and accurately described what they were making a parody of or making a reference to... like literally EVERY joke for every episode... I can't seem to find it right now, but I'll post it if I do.

11. wow, that would be a sweet site, as i said earlier, wikipedia has a summary of every episode, thats pretty awsome, they also talk about a lot of the certain jokes in the episodes..

12. Bah I went through like 100 google pages on like 20 searches, couldn't find it.

Only shot I have is asking my friend if he remembers, I showed him the site ages ago, and it may be on my bookmarks on my backup disc, which I'll check later if I remember... damn, it was such an awesome sight. If you didn't get a joke, you could find out what any of them meant in any episode lol.