Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Family doesn't understand.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by BigBudLife, Jan 29, 2010.

1. That's why you should make a stealth box and grow your own. ;)

2. Eh man...i would just take the card and buy like some stuff for college and maybe like some stuff from grasscity i dont see what the big deal is your getting like 200-300$ i would be like HELL YA!!!

3. I think it's more of the principle behind it. "You can't have your money because you smoked pot. Even though you don't do anything else wrong and you do good in school." You can't tell me that wouldn't make you mad.

4. I understand that its my aunts money, if she doesnt want to give me money b/c she thinks im going to spend it on pot i dont care, if she did give me cash i prolly would spend it on like a half or something. She is only giving me the money b/c she wants me to spend it on college(if any of my aunts gave me money this would be 100% why they would give it to me). And my aunt has a point weed isnt going to help me graduate.