False Positive for THC on drug test

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by YoYoYoSmokes, Oct 14, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. #1 YoYoYoSmokes, Oct 14, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 14, 2011
    so today i went to my drug evaluation and took a pee test(its a bar test if there is a faint bar your dirty solid your clean) i had thc in my piss but i swear to jesus i haven't smoke in months.

2 days before i was around people who were smoking in a basement but i never took part of it. the test is being sent to see how much mg of thc are in my urine.

WHAT COULD THIS BE. what should i do

2. lol

damn broski

3. You fucked up... As in you just said you're 16 and you gotta be 18 to be on this site

4. you should be fine :eek:

5. he didnt say he was 16...

6. First of all, you're lying.

I work in a laboratory and I do drug testing for a living.

If you haven't smoked, simply being in a room with people smoking would not give you a high enough THC level to be considered positive.

7. I didn't see the OP but seeing as it says edited i reported it anyway :p

8. yeah your right im lying to a bunch of people on the internet. What would i gain from lying to people i don't know.

9. Well you obviously edited it out.

Good going

10. for what reason would i lie to people i dont know on the internet?

11. I've had that happen. When I was in out-patient rehab, a month and a half after I smoked, tests would still fluctuate and would show up positive and negative consecutively. This made me start thinking the place was tampering with DT's, but I could never prove it.

12. are you fat? no offense. THC stays in fat people urine considerably longer

13. Mods can read edits...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.